entry #104- problem ! solution ?

⚠️ lame jokes and lots of Arabic bantz! Love all my Arab friends whose acquaintance with helped me carry this chapter! ⚠️

And here we are, in the waiting room of the family planning clinic, chugging on some much needed, 7pm coffee, and waiting for our turn to be summoned into doctor Al-Yasiri's room. Sean and Bessie are feeling adventurous, and they're having vending machine chocolate with their vending machine coffee... while I'm feeling fat and vulnerable, and I'm just having unsweetened coffee that tastes more or less like my bile. It's hard to think that I look decent, after all of the Cuntrell hate I've received back at the pool: the news of my non pregnancy pregnancy did spread in the Alice camp like one of Gerry's crabs, and while Layne and Starr kept it humorous all along, because they knew it was just a bad taste joke and they were on it, Gerry didn't miss his chance to do the hateful with me. And while I was just fucking chilling and kissing with Sean on our sunbed of choice, he chimed in and asked me how far along I am, because I look like I'm solid six months and a half pregnant. Well, I don't wish to be pregnant anytime soon, I have other priorities in my life at the moment, but how fucking lame is it, to insult a woman because she looks like she's got a new life inside of her ? Our ladies carry 'em genealogical trees, and we deserve respect because we're the ones to push pieces of world population straight outta our privates. Gerry thinks that this is an insult to me... but to me, it's much more than just that. It's an offence to my identity as a woman! He's really giving off misogynistic, and I hope that the thing alone ain't gonna warrant him Bessie's Volvo for a long, long time.

I didn't eat any of Gerry's shit, I'm fat but not 24/7 hungry for shit, but Sean quit his non belligerent element and he near damn unalived Cuntrell after his unnecessary comment. All I know is that a sun bed went flying, together with a couple slippers and a few punches, and that the whole Alice camp was rooting for Sean, making Gerry fume even more. I somehow managed to put a damper on the Sean surge, and not so long after I somehow managed to tame him, we headed to my hotel room. We fucked again, 'cause loverboy needed sexual healing for his latent anger, and I needed sex and that's it. It was slightly rougher than the two rounds we'd already pulled through the day, and we went straight to the point, much for a change, without doing our usual, endless, super extended foreplaying routine. Then we took a shower, we got changed up into our less homeless parents looking ensembles, we picked Bessie up from her room, and we headed to the family planning clinic. Sean rode on his bike, I rode on mine, with Bessie holding on for her life on my saddle: I told her that my hunk and I had unprotected sex and that I needed the morning after pill, and she reassured me by telling me that she needed one too... because she's apparently let three different guys cum inside of her over the last twenty four hours. Sweet! We're twinning again, but on different levels ! My level is more wholesome, girlfriend like, hers is more debauched... but still, we're twinning, through thick and thin, and I'm living for it.

Now we're here at the family planning clinic, hoards of pregnant ladies coming and going in front of our eyes, while Bessie is totally unbothered, Sean is oddly quiet, and I'm just as quietly laying with my head on his shoulder. Thinking that if the morning after pill don't kick in, for whatever reason, I'm soon gonna look like the lady getting out of doctor Al-Yasiri's room: pregnant, sore, and apparently bound to be a single mom, cause she's crying, and there's no man wiping her tears away and telling her that everything's gonna be alright.

'Miss Khair ? Miss Brett ? Long time no see'. The doctor speaks, from under the doorstep, summoning Bessie and I to his room ... but with humour, because us Arabs are very humorous people, and nothing and no one can take this away from us. It's in our DNA, and we're hella proud to be funny, a little crazy people ! A tear of pride almost escaping my eyes, when I hear my last name being pronounced right by someone who speaks my same language as their native, and who knows their fair share of shit about medicine. A laugh almost escaping my mouth, when I catch the doctor's drift... and I know that he's doing the humorous because we were in his office as little as twenty four hours ago, and now we're back here again. And being Arab myself, I know that he's judging us internally, while he's putting on a smiley face to conceal it. It's giving my mom... a doctor, but a little bit judgmental and never not humorous.