entry #113 - hello, goodbye

⚠️ sexual descriptions. lame jokes ⚠️

After a 125mph ride, a very close encounter with Allah, a bunch of PDA and kisses, and a whole lot of pep talking ... Sean and I are at a small but kinda chic bar in front of Mike's after hours club. I'm in the toilet stall, and the last time I saw Sean, aka five minutes ago, he was sitting on the sink with a tall glass of wine in his hand, tapping his right foot on the floor like the impatient, drummer guy that he is, and keeping me entertained with his in-beat extravaganza. You might want to ask me ... why are y'all being creeps and doing weird stuff, all over again? The answer is easy: we found a peaceful agreement to go to Mike's club, have some fun there and get totally wasted, so wasted we'll have to get a cab to make it safely to the Marriott hotel... but before that, I demanded an outfit change and a makeup refresh. So here am I, slipping into a viciously tight dress from the haul of yesterday at the mall in Green River, which I'd left stored in one of the side bags of Sean's bike, and trying not to lose my balance while trying to fit into it, in the narrowness of this cubicle toilet. A couple elbows to the wall, and many many ooouches later, here I am, zipping up my dress for good, and opening the door that keeps me apart from my effortlessly beautiful, homeless clad, wine poisoned lover. The door opens wide, not without a bunch of creaks, and I am welcomed by the sight of my boyfriend looking at me, and leaping back like he doesn't remember having me seen looking that good before. That good? What? Babe I ... I'm looking at myself in the mirror, when I ain't looking at your figure getting in the way of my reflection, of course... and all I can see, is a lollipop headed, homeless mess. Big hair, small boobies, small dress, and bruises big as dinner plates on both knees. It's really giving 'I get on my knees for my man, and I get on my knees for him pretty hard' here ... and actually, I won't mind it, if someone looks at me, and by any chance assumes I'm a total slut for my man! For once they won't assume I'm a runner, and it sits about fine with me ... even if I would've loved to crack jokes on how I got these pumpy quads the one time Iran so far away from Gerry and his bullshit ! I am not Persian, but when it comes to running away from Gerry's bullshit, I'm a honorary citizen of Tehran.

'Fuck... you could be a porn star. Easily'. He chimes in, and I suppose it's just a very vulgar way of letting me know that in his eyes, I'm looking damn alluring right now. I don't know if he's blind or drunk as fuck to say that, like I don't know if it's just a way to tease me over my now defunct job in the porn industry... but still, I'm laughing. Appreciating the sarcastic compliment. And swallowing the potential Jennifer slandering with the class of a real lady. But it's hard to think that there's even an ounce of classy lady in me, when I'm looking total ratchet, and nothing of what I'm wearing at the moment meshes well. White, tight lace minidress dress, black vinyl maryjanes, ankle socks, black headband, tiny black pouch, and chunky gold jewellery? In the same look? Like seriously, girl? When did you become so homeless? And why does homelessness feel oh so fun ? It looks bad on me, but I promise it feels so fun !

'I have a camera. Behave yourself '. I bite him back, getting closer to him, taking a sip from his nearly finished glass of wine... and finally, opening my pouch, and showing him that I really do happen to have a camera in it. Because any respectable pornstar, or ex pornstar, always brings a camera along, and I seemingly fit the cliché. He grins like he knows it all, and I just wink at him and let my hand wander seductively all over his clad chest. I was lying, when I said that my pouch was so tiny it could barely contain my lipstick, my wallet, and my bag mirror. It doesn't contain explosives, like Gerry believes, but it contains a small camera. I brought it along in the hope that I'd have a chance to snap a few wholesome pictures, but I'd be a huge liar, if I said that I ain't thinking about putting it to use in a rather scandalous way with my boyfriend, at some point tonight. Or tomorrow, because four rounds of sex and a probe in the nethers later... I don't know if my veevee can take any more peen for the day . Horny girlfriends need rest too ! Especially the ones who ride big, and don't stay still during the deed !