entry #25 - cherry coke

⚠️ mentions of sex. drug use & drug effects. livin' la vida loca ⚠️

Just as I'd imagined, Sean's pit stop at the loo ended up being quite ... long. Fentanyl, a piss and a hand wash generally take him, on average, from five to fifteen minutes. This time in particular, he settled for the way that's in the middle, getting out of there at about ten minutes into the elusiveness.

Elusiveness not elusiveness. 'Cause after he flushed the toilet and snorted some mandatory Fentanyl, I overheard him talking to a chick. Ew, a fucking chick in the men's restroom. The thing alone was enough to make my ears near damn fume à la Cuntrell. What the fuck was a woman doing in the temple of the watering, rockstar peepee? And why was Sean talking to that fucking whippersnapper ? While I was waiting for him behind the closed door ?

Just when I was about to storm inside and pull a hysterical nonsense, clinginess show à la Cuntrell, I recognised Bessie's voice and I instantly calmed down. Because Bess knows I dig Sean, I've shat her nonexistent dick and Chrissie's about my crush on him for the solid last ten days in a row ... and therefore, she wouldn't do me dirty and fuck him behind my back. We are 'groupies', yes, but we are good people. And most importantly, we are good friends in this house.

But reasonably now, what the fuck was Bessie doing in the men's restroom? For as far as I know, she has a pussy and it was getting nicely pounded by Layne in the supply closet until not so long ago. And it was 'fuck, sooooo damn good', according what I've seen and what I've heard.

Oh, hang in there. I was a witness to that obscenity, and so was Sean. Bessie didn't see us peeking through the door while Layne and her were fucking, but Layne did, and threw a crutch at Sean.
Sean spilled the hot fuckin' beans on Cuntrell. Cuntrell fumed straight away.
Sean laughed his ass off at Cuntrell's deliriously dumb temper tantrum.
Cuntrell kept looking for Bessie with the psycho sprinkle in his eyes of someone who was about to commit murder.
Sean kept laughing his ass off on my shoulder until he could breathe no more.

What happened after that is a mystery, but I sense that Cuntrell found Bessie, and railed the fuck out of her. Then Bessie pulled an elusive stint in the men's restroom, for some reason unknown to me.
Been there, bought the T-shirt. Earlier tonight, I've spent half an hour hiding from Starr and Inez in the ladies' restroom.
Bessie most likely went for the men's because she loves men. And she was probably looking for another victim of her sex drive, who knows.

The other case scenario would be that Cuntrell lured her in there, and fucked her with the smell of piss and ball sweat lingering in the air. Not very scrumptious, to me, but as long as it eventually got them going... it's cool. I don't want any more details. Case archived.

But Sean wanted all the fuckin' details. Trying to elicit some news from Seattle's most sought after groupie, to later stir that tea to the disappointment of his bandmates, was his ultimate intent when he began to talk to Bessie. The mind games he played with Cuntrell in the backstage corridor were seemingly nowhere near enough to satisfy the nosy, nose pierced hunk's lust for drama and gossip.

I am kinda nosy too, or at least, sticking around mr. Honda Four is making me so. So I glued my ear to the door, and heard a good part of the conversation. I found out that Bessie was dragged in there and angry fucked by Sean's 'friend'. I was right. I found out that Sean 'doesn't have friends', but I suppose that it was just a joke he blasted to bug the fuck out of Bessie. I found out that he has a guitarist, and that 'twas was the guy who did Bessie real damn rough, to leave her writhing in the men's restroom afterwards.
Guitarist? Leaving with a shrug and a ball scratch after sex cause he's ungrateful and can't treat a woman right? Cuntrell. I was so damn right here. And I am disappointed, but not surprised at all.