i n t r o

infatuated : possessed with an intense passion or admiration for someone.

1990

"dr. mane! the patient is in room 303 severely wounded in need of immediate medical attention" one of the nurses known as avi shouted into the phone as she hooked the tube up into his nose.

"someone check where dr. mane is! we're losing him! shocking in 3, 2, 1" dr. norman shouted as he put the defibrillators against the patient's chest in attempts to bring him back just as dr. marsai mane ran into the building.

marsai mane at only 21 is placed at number 17 as one of the best doctors in america, currently residing in miami as the top doctor in the state

marsai mane at only 21 is placed at number 17 as one of the best doctors in america, currently residing in miami as the top doctor in the state. she was actually called in just a few minutes ago, she was enjoying her off day when nurse avi called her phone in a panic stating a patient with 5 bullet wounds was dropped off at the hospital.

she said everything was going well until the doctors tried to remove a bullet but instead the bullet went deeper into the patient's skin and they couldn't retrieve it sending him into a seizure.

dr. mane quickly ran through the hall of busy doctors until she got in her office where she washed her hand's thoroughly before grabbing her lab coat and some medical gloves. she didn't have time to wait for the elevator so she took 2 flights of stairs down to story 3.

meanwhile nurse avi was trying to calm down the family of the victim who heard all the chaos going on in the room.

"do y'all fucking job! if he don't make it out i swear to god" the brownskin guy known as b-mickie threatened.

"sir we're doing everything we ca-" the poor nurse stated before getting cut off by another brownskin guy, known as terry

"nah everything was going good until that nigga went in there what the fuck happened!?" terry shouted.

"the bullet went into his body, possibly his internal organs but we have the best doctor in miami on their way right no-" avi started before getting cut off again

"WELL WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" a girl holding a baby screamed just as dr. mane ran through the doors.

dr

dr. mane ran down the hall swiftly grabbing a medical mask from one of the side stands before running in the room with avi following. it was so hectic they didn't even realize the family had ran in behind them.

"avi talk to me" she said as she ran up to the patient's shaking body. "wait stop! what are you doing norman?" she said as she grabbed the deliberates from him.

"we're trying to keep him with us" dr. james shouted clearly under too much pressure as well as everyone else in the room. dr. mane kept a cool head and took a deep breath.

"this is sending him into even more shock! his body can't handle all of the trauma it's going through, how long has the bullet been inside of him?" marsai asked as she injected anesthesia into the patient's arm immediately calming his seizures.

"woah! you guys can't be-" dr. james started as he seen the family had ran in the room and to the bed.

marsai had cut him off before he finished "now's not the time their the last of our worries right now we need to get him stable, hand me the metal detector" she said checking his heart stats.

she used the metal detector to scan his body immediately finding the bullet that had went deep into his intestines on his left side along with 2 other bullet fragments that wasn't brought up to her in his kidney's immediately making marsai's blood boil.

"y'all didn't take the fragments out of his organs!? the fragments probably ruptured his fucking lliac!" she shouted to the other doctors.

one thing that pissed her off indefinitely was when doctors couldn't properly do their jobs. their doctors for christ sakes, you can't afford mistakes when it comes to saving a live, doing a surgery, delivering a baby, or even something as simple as taking blood.

you can't just think as you go, you have to acknowledge the situation, know what your gonna do, what your gonna do if that backfires, and what your gonna to save plan b if that backfires. she took a deep breath before looking at doctor norman.

"i need him prepped for surgery stat his main artery is ruptured, that's what caused the seizures, ROLL HIM NOW!" marsai yelled making the doctors move immediately.

"ma'am i heard everything you said but what the fuck does all that mean?" terry asked the young doctor making her look up.

"it means i'm gonna do everything
i can to save him" she said simply before running out the door.

little did she know, if she's successful in saving Demetrius Flenory's life..

he'll later ruin hers.

______________________

og readers of 'me or sum' y'all might hate me now but you'll love me later cause this book finna be good😭

this will be loosely based around the bmf series so in this book he won't be 'lil meech' he'll be big meech.

also i don't know a damn thing about being a doctor but i love chaos & watched enough law & order so we should be good😭