F I L L E R

marsai had finally made it to zara's house, she took all of her clothes out of the shopping bags and threw them into the washing machine setting it on gentle and drowning them with gain deterrent.

a/n iyktyk, if you don't know:wash them damn clothes immediately after taking them from the store ESP if you shopping for under garments.

she started the cycle before heading to the restroom to start her nightly routine. she was really big on pilates before starting off her night so she did that for 30 minutes before running a hot bubble bath. she began her skin care routine before putting on her face mask she wore nightly.

she got her exfoliating gloves and went to work. luckily she was waxed 2 days ago so she didn't have to worry about shaving anything.

a hour and a half passed and she was done for the night, she hopped out the bath tub wrapping her fluffy robe around her before going to the mirror and washing her mask off.

she loved how refreshed she looked everytime she took the face mask off, she applied her aloe vera to moisturize and rubbed ice cubes under her eyes to keep dark circles away. she rinsed her face with water again before getting dressed in her oversized 'aaliyah' t shirt with her boyshorts, heading to bed.

as soon as she pulled the covers over her body she heard the doorbell ring, assuming it was zara who lost her key for the millionth time she went downstairs to open it seeing demetrius making her eyes widen.

she honestly forgot he was coming over tonight even though they literally just talked less than 2 hours ago.

"damn you forgot about me?"he asked playfully making her blush. "i honestly did" she said laughing before opening the door wider so he could walk in. he looked at her face and gently rubbed her under eye patch.

"what this is?" he asked before pulling it making her hiss, "a eye sticker?" he said before she smacked his arm away.

"ow demetrius that hurted!" she pouted rubbing the spot, he smiled at her cuteness before pulling her into a hug.

"i missed you" he mumbled into her wild hair causing her blush. "i missed you too" she admitted making his heart rate speed up.

marsai led him upstairs to her room before plopping onto the bed.
she already had her own room set up being that her and zara bought the house together after they graduated college. before marsai moved in with damson and zara's ex moved in into the house before they broke up months back.

"nice room" demetrius said looking at the material, it had that soft girly thing going on, it fitted her.

"thanks" she said as she watched him lay down beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "so what brings you here?" she said twirling his rat tail with her point finger. she hated it but whatever, it was fun to play with.

"nothing really, i just missed you" he said laying his head on her stomach giving her butterflies. "so you ready to tell me all about demetrius" she asked, remembering what their conversation was about.

"what you wanna know?" he said, "lets start with how you grew up" marsai replied.

after they talked for a while marsai eventually fell asleep, "and then.." demetrius started until he heard marsai's light snores making him look up seeing her knocked out making him laugh lightly. he carefully lifted his head off of her belly as he slowly moved her arm from around his neck, before sitting up on his knees.

he adjusted her body so she wasn't on top of her covers before covering her body with it. he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before walking towards the door, since he didn't know how she was gonna take him getting comfortable here. he opened the door before he heard her voice.