e l e v e n

marsai's pov

marsai's pov

we had finally pulled up to zara's house, as i was about to get out of the car he grabbed my arm.

"mar, i need to know we good before you go" demetrius said, i turned around to make eye contact with him seeing something i've never seen on him before.

vulnerability, i could tell he was honestly scared of what my answer might be.

"I'll call you tonight" i said smiling softly, dodging his question. he smiled back a bit before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"alright" he said before letting my hand go, i hopped out of the car, closing the door before walking to the house pulling out my keys. demetrius was still parked infront of the house waiting for me to get inside, when i finally got the door opened and walked in i heard his car take off.

i closed and locked the front door before heading to my room to take a bath to get all those different scents off of me.

after my 20 minute soak and 10 minute shower rinse, i got dressed and walked to zara's room hoping she was there and luckily she was.

"hey miss meech" she said looking up from the tv making me shake my head laughing.

"yeah i don't know about all that" i said jumping on her bed, getting comfortable.

"uh oh tell mama what's going on" zara said opening her arms making me crawl towards her.

"basically one of the girls i went to school who now works for meech with tried checking m-" i said before zara interrupted. 

"checking you?" she asked as i waved it off, "don't worry i ate her up, anyways it made me ask meech if he was still messing with other people and he is!" i exclaimed.

"within a 2 week span he fucked both of his baby mamas, some girl at the pool party, and the girl who came up to me tried to fuck him while i was in the house!" i said.

"zara, how am i supposed to trust him? how am i gonna know he not fucking his baby mamas when he pick up his kid? or he not fucking one of the girls while he working? i can't go through it again, i can't" i stressed.

"this why i don't date men with kids" i said pouting as zara rubbed my back soothingly.

"aw baby" she pouted hugging me, "but honest opinion i don't think you should be jumping into anything too serious anyway mar" she admitted

"you've been with damson since high school he was your first and only boyfriend, y'all just broke up, he's literally all you know" she said pausing, "i think it's time for you to mingle a bit, give meech a shot but your options open and if eventually you and meech grow serious then give it a chance" she said as i nodded taking it in.

"i guess your right" i said, "we leave for new york tomorrow i hope its not awkward" i said pouting. "i wish you were coming"

as soon as meech asked me to come to new york i immediately asked zara to come but she had already used her vacation time and our job never want to give us the same days.