f i f t e e n

A/N: i know it's been a while but this is a continuation of marsai's last 24 hours, i'll suggest rereading the last chapter.

9 hours earlier

kato's pov

"marsai i don't know what to do" i cried, "i didn't think shit would go this far, i didn't know he was gonna want me to set people up, i think my life would be better if the guy just fucking raped me" i added as i put my head in my hands

I was ready for everything to be over with, i was done with demetrius, i was done with lamar, i was done with terry, everything. "i want my life to go back to normal but it never will" i added as more tears fell. 

Marsai stood in the same spot for a while until i heard her footsteps walking towards me, she sat on the bed onside of me before she patted my back gently.

"don't say that, things may not be ideal right now but you'll get through it" marsai said causing my to shake my head thinking back to lastnight.

"it's better her than you kato!" b mickie said, i just looked at him for a moment before walking into his arms hugging him.

"bryan" i started, calling him by his real name, catching his attention. "i can't let them hurt marsai" i said making him smack his lips.

"kato, do you not understand they will kill you if they find out you been working with him?" bryan stressed causing me to nod.

"i do" i replied "but do you know what would happen if i let meech kill marsai and he later finds out she has nothing to do with it?" i argued back.

"kato, do what you want man" bryan said before he let me go but i continued to hug him, keeping him in place.

"i'm gonna fix this i swear" i said before leaning up and kissing him softly, he didn't kiss back so i pecked his lips a few more times until he responded to me.

our tongues wrestled for dominance as he gripped my waist and guided us backwards, until he fell back on the bed with me landing on top of him. i adjusted my legs so i could straddle his waist but before it could go further a hard knock on the door startled us.

knowing it was either meech or terry my eyes widened as i jumped up i quickly pointed towards the closet, silently telling him to hide in there. I ran up to the door, looking back once more to make sure bryan was all the way hidden before unlocking it and opening it.

"where mick?" meech said walking in, causing my to furrow my eyebrows in confusion but before i could even answer back, he spoke up again.

"marsai missing, i can't find her anywhere" he said making my eyes widen in shock.

"what?" i asked "how the fuck that shit even happen?" i asked but he only shook his head before responding.

"don't worry about it but i need all y'all out looking for her, but for right now, you find that nigga mick" he said causing me to nod slowly.