N I N E

"please" marsai pouted still sitting on the counter as demetrius laid his head on her shoulder wrapping his arms around her waist, "no" he replied  shortly

"please" "no" "please" "no" "please"

"ight marsai damn" meech said giving in making her squeal as she hopped off the counter, "you gotta eat though ain't finna be passing out with me" he said as she ran up the stairs not bothering to respond to him.

demetrius made his way back to the house phone dialing kato's number before pressing call. it rang about 3 times before she called back.

"wassup?" she asked slightly out of breath, "we leave for new york tomorrow, we need everybody at the trap now to have everything ready" he responded. "all hands" he added.

"okay i'll be there" she replied before they both hung up. demetrius looked around seeing marsai still wasn't down the stairs making him groan loudly as he plopped onto the sofa. he was in here starving, and waiting on someone who was only supposed to be putting on a simple t shirt and jeans.

after about 15 minutes of waiting marsai had finally walked down the stairs, a simple makeup look, her wild hair was now blown out and straightened, as she sported a pink mini skirt, with a pink purse, and a colorful tank top.

demetrius straight faced her as he watched her walk towards him with an innocent smile

"i'm ready" she said smiling cutely knowing she took way longer than he expected, but to be fair this was the quickest she had ever gotten dressed so she was pretty proud of herself.

"why are you wearing that" demetrius said tiredly, he thought she looked sexy but where they were going she didn't need to dress up, more importantly he didn't want the other guys looking at her.

"because it's cute" she said looking down as she did a small twirl, she had a bunch of cute clothes but never went anywhere so she was always slightly over dressed anywhere she went. even if she was just going to the grocery store.