E I G H T

"kato you got 10 seconds before i page meech and he not gonna wait for an explanation" b mickie said getting impatient, he felt his anger getting stronger as the seconds went by

"kato you got 10 seconds before i page meech and he not gonna wait for an explanation" b mickie said getting impatient, he felt his anger getting stronger as the seconds went by. of course he immediately started thinking the worst, he tried his hardest to allow her to explain why lamar of all people showed up at her house.

b Mickie had made it to kato's house a few hours prior, truth is they had been sneaking around for a while now. they could never let the guys know, it'll be too many complications that nobody needed right now.

he was upstairs sleeping as soon as lamar started knocking. Being that he was living a dangerous life it was rare for him to actually be in a deep sleep. He pretended he was still sleeping just to see who it was knocking like that.

Once he heard Lamar's voice he popped up out of the bed immediately grabbing his gun thinking they were getting ambushed but he was shocked to hear them having a conversation. he could tell kato was trying her best to get him to lower his voice which wasn't working.

"you didn't tell me your little friends were going to new york?" he heard lamar say making him tense up.

was she setting us up? he thought to himself, he zoned out and before he knew it he heard the door shut before he heard kato's footsteps. as soon as she opened the door he pointed the gun making her freeze.

"why the fuck was lamar here?" he said pointing the gun, b mickie was the chill one out of the group, super hard to get him mad but when he did get mad, it wasn't a pretty sight.

"listen.." kato started as she backed up from him slowly, with every step she took back he took another towards her.

"my dad used to run with lamar, he helped my dad out of some shit and feel like i have to repay my dad's debt" kato said as she started tearing up.

"i swear i didn't wanna do this shit mick i didn't want anything to do with the streets, you and meech, none of it, i wanted to start over" kato sobbed making as b mickie stood there, all he wanted to do was hug her but knew he couldn't. he stared waiting for her to continue.

"but i made the biggest mistake ever" kato said shaking her head.

flashback

"lamar what you and my father had going on doesn't involve me, sorry" i said into the pay phone.

ever since my dad passed away weeks ago, this guy named lamar had been bugging me constantly. apparently my dad was this big time drug addict who owed hella people money. lamar isn't even the first person to hit me up expecting a reimbursement. But he was definitely more aggressive and consistent than the other guys i dealt with. Showing up at my school, Showing up at places i hang out at, it was getting weird.

I hung up the phone as soon as he was about to respond and walked up to my friend kash.