t w e l v e

"i see you looking all good and shit for your man" kato complimented her look for the night making marsai blush before thanking her

"i'm so nervous" marsai admitted as she finished her eye makeup.

marsai was currently in kato's room getting dressed for her date with meech. she was supposed to be ready for 7 and it was now 7:20pm, all she could do is hope he wouldn't be too mad.

"where is he taking you? is it romantic?" kato swooned as she fixed the back of marsai's hair.

"i'm not sure he just told me wear something casual" marsai replied making kato straight face her.

"girl if this is what you call casual i need to step it up asap." kato joked making marsai laugh lightly.

marsai was bout to respond before someone knocked on the room door.

"mar if you don't bring your ass out" meech said making them both laugh, "coming" marsai said rolling on some lip gloss before they both walked out.

after telling her hurry, meech had walked back downstairs to see b mickie rolling up before he lit it. he blew the smoke out of his nose before holding it out to meech, "trynna hit?" he asked meech.

"all he wanna hit is marsai" terry said laughing as he walked in the living room from the kitchen. b mickie choked on the smoke laughing at terry.

"nigga shut up" meech said mugging his brother who just laughed.

"mar don't like the smell of weed" he admitted making b mickie and terry look at eachother before laughing again. meech stared at them blankly, wondering what was so funny.

"man i never seen you this hooked about a female" terry said shaking his head.

"let alone one you ain't even kiss yet" b mickie added, "you don't even like your baby mamas like that" he added making meech smack his lips.

"man whatever" he said, knowing they were right. he's known marsai for a small amount of time and did more for her than he'd done for any female already. he couldn't help it.

"if i'm not tripping i think your falling for her" terry said before he heard footsteps, he was about to respond but snapped his head to the staircase and saw marsai.

"damn" they all mumbled as she strutted down the stairs with kato following closely behind her.

meech walked towards the staircase with his hand extended, helping her down the last three steps making sure his eyes never left her frame.