t e n

shortly after terry left meech sat in the room thinking to himself

shortly after terry left meech sat in the room thinking to himself. he knew this was his calling, but he also felt he would get into the legal industry and be a business man once this takes off. although he had never thought about being legit marsai made him want more, he wanted to be more for her. as soon as she stepped into his life it's like she had motivated him to want more for himself.

now terry's words were getting to him, was he bad for marsai? should he leave her alone? would he ruin her life? at first he thought everything was handled but now he was a bit conflicted.

as he got up to walk out the room one of the girls walked into the room, closing the door behind her.

"too good to speak since you got someone on your arm now?" janea asked crossing her arms.

"what you want janea?" meech said obviously not in the mood to deal with this

"nothing, just came to see what you had going on" she said walking towards him, "that's all" she finished.

"go back to work i'm good" meech said but janea still walked closer to him.

"you sure?" she asked kissing his neck softly as she ran her hand gently across the front of his jeans making him groan lightly at the feeling.

he thought about marsai, his feelings for her, and how she was sitting only 2 rooms away. but by the time he had come to his senses janea was already on her knees pulling his pants down. At first he let it go on until he pushed her making her fall backwards.

"janea i'm not doing that shit with you nomore bro, i'm fucking with marsai" he said shaking his head as he buckled his pants back up, glad that he had the strength too.

demetrius actually liked marsai and could see himself with her for a long time. But, he couldn't lie and say it wasn't hard to not fuck every girl that comes his way like he's used to.