t w o

2 weeks had passed since meech's shooting and apparently it was the talk of the city. everyone knew it was lamar, the city was in scrambles trying to figure out what was going to come next.

they knew lamar was crazy, but they also knew meech wasn't letting that shit go. meech was released from the hospital 3 days ago. he was due for another 3 weeks but he was healed enough according to him.

other than how he was going to get rid of lamar, there was another thing on his mind. marsai mane. he hadn't stopped thinking about the doctor since he laid eyes on her.

he asked around about her but nobody in his hood knew much, just that she was some "prissy ass doctor". currently he was sitting in his cd store with terry when b mickie came in.

"aye meech you know shorty you told me about who got your head gone and shit?" he asked walking where he was

meech smacked his lips "man i ain't say nothing about my head being gone" he mugged making b mickie laugh.

"nigga you ain't gotta say it for it to be true" terry laughed. "what up doe" he greeted slapping hands with mick.

"well they said shorty from the other side, that's why we don't know her ass" mick said "don't know if she be with them niggas but she definitely ran with somebody, everybody round there  connected somehow" he finished.

"shorty not in all that shit you could tell she softer than a pillow" meech said waving it off but also noting it.

"exactly so if you are to pursue her keep your ghetto ass baby mamas in check" terry said laughing.

"atleast she a doctor she could fix herself up" mick laughed making terry laugh harder, meech looked at his brother and childhood friend with a mug before smacking his lips. "man whatever"

3pm

it's been about 2 hours since the guys had separated, meech was with his other babymama, monique. b mickie had went to check on the rest of the 50 boyz with kato.

meanwhile terry was getting rushed to the hospital with 2 bullet wounds. one in the head and one in the neck, as he was getting in his car, he looked down to pick up his keys that had dropped, and when he looked back up a gun had went off in his face, not even getting a chance at seeing the shooter.

the emergency paramedics was trying their best to keep terry stable but it wasn't working. his heart monitor was skyrocketing one second then flatlining the next.

"he has a two-one-o (headshot) and an eight-one-six (upper body shot)" he yelled into the walkie talkie, "heading to tulane now! have a room ready" he finished.