e i g h t e e n

Marsai's Pov
2 weeks later

"right there" i moaned as I grinded on damson relentlessly, i arched my back upward as i scratched my nails down his back

"you feel so good" he groaned into my ear before kissing it, he grinded into me causing me to whimper as i felt my climax building up.

"fuck mar" he moaned as his strokes got sloppy signaling he was close as well. I grabbed his jaw making him face me before i slipped my tongue into his mouth.

We both moaned through the sloppy kiss as I sped up even more if that was possible, one of my legs rested on side of him while the other was over his shoulder, keeping him as deep as possible.

"i love you girl" he breathed into my ear before his body stiffened and shook uncontrollably as he pulled out and released himself onto the sheets.

I sat back, looking down as he jerked himself a bit more until he was finished.

"i wasn't done, that was rude" i said before i pushed him back on the bed before i climbed up his body.

He licked his lips already knowing where i was going before i sat myself on his lips. I threw my head back in pleasure as his soft lips sucked on me before i grinded slowly onto his face.

Marsai quickly ran into the hotel room, grabbing all of her suitcases as fast as she could. Since she didn't want demetrius to see or find her leaving.

She grabbed her pager off of the dresser and took her cards from demetrius' louis vitton bag.

she did a once over making sure she didn't leave anything before heading out of the door.

When she got outside she flagged down a taxi and eventually one pulled over for her, she quickly threw her bags into the trunk before hopping in the backseat.

"nearest airport please" she spoke, the taxi driver nodded before taking off.

Marsai looked out of the window in deep thought, just thinking about her past few weeks.

From damson cheating, to her leaving him, to saving meech, to getting shot at, and getting kidnapped.

She took a deep breath as she felt tears swelling her eyes, next thing she knew she was at the airport already.

He rested both of his hands on my butt pushing me closer on his face causing me to whine at the intensity, as my legs shook slightly.