t h i r t e e n

Terry stood outside of the abandoned building, pacing before he saw his brother walking up

Terry stood outside of the abandoned building, pacing before he saw his brother walking up. He cursed silently before meeting him halfway. "fucking lamar!" terry said as he walked up angrily, catching Demetrius off guard.

"nigga what?" Demetrius replied as he scrunched his face up, terry and b mickie was supposed to be meeting up with a potential partner. They originally flew out to new york to get a meet a new vendor, the fed's been on demetrius' case hard which is why marsai was tagged along.

He killed two birds with one stone, took marsai on the date he promised plus there was an alibi.. him being at the concert with his girl.

"lamar meech!" terry shouted, "he's in fucking new york and he took our shit" terry stressed quietly as he felt his anger rising all over again just thinking about what had taken place not too long ago.

"i'm putting my trust in you and your brother" Z said, although he didn't know of the '50 boyz' he did hear of them and how they were taking over detroit. They've only been in the game for a short while but they were highly respected in this parts.

b mickie and terry nodded in response, "we appreciate it" terry said genuinely

b mickie and terry nodded in response, "we appreciate it" terry said genuinely. He knew this was just the start of them becoming something bigger, if only he knew how right he was.

"y'all have three business days to move this and i'll consider making this a regular thing" Z added before continuing, "if you could move work in a city that's not even yours, i'll know your legit" he told the two, who nodded understandably.

"and if you cant.." z said trailing off before smiling, "well you know what happens" he said before he walked off with his crew.

they stacked all the drugs into the car before leaving, they made sure to drive the speed limit and use blinkers since they couldn't risk getting pulled over. But, they weren't even prepared for what was about to take place.

A car had swerved infront of them and mickie merged left to dodge it quickly only for another car to speed up and stop him from getting  away. There was now a car infront of them, inside of them, and behind them.