t h r e e

everyone suspected another person, some believed it was lamar, some believed it was a set up, some believed it was some crew from around the block, they even had niggas saying meech did it.

all kinds of stories with different versions had hit the streets quickly, nobody was saying shit at the moment and it pissed meech off to the fullest as he's been searching for the shooter day by day.

terry was finally out the hospital and his parents have been trying to get in contact with a lawyer, and they thought it would be a good idea to sue the doctor's office being that they felt all the doctors there were incompetent.

giving the situations with both meech and terry, where the same doctor had to come off vacation and help out when she has the same exact degree as them was insane to them. their pastor had put them in contact with his niece who was a lawyer so tomorrow hopefully they could come to a resolution.

meanwhile marsai was going through her own problems at home, it was 11pm and damson had just home smelling like another female. she was disgusted but mostly heart broken as she looked at her boyfriend.

"damson i'm not doing this again" her voice cracked "you don't get tired of hurting my fucking feelings?!" she shouted lightly in his face as she pushed him.

he moved back just a little bit as he kept his head down. marsai shook her head as the tears started falling making damson's heart shatter.

"baby" he said reaching out before marsai slapped his hand away.

"this" she pointed between damson and herself, "done" she said as she turned around to head up the stairs making damson's heart drop.

"baby wait" he said running behind her, she entered the room and looked around realizing most of her stuff that was here, damson had bought.

"i don't want none of this shit, i don't want nothing to do with you" marsai said. "lose my number damson" she spat before walking past him and out the room.

marsai loved damson with everything in her, and it was vice versa but he couldn't stay faithful. the past few months he had been doing good but marsai should've known better.

he's been like this since they first started dating in '87, at first he was sweet and everything was perfect but as soon as he got in the game that's when the females started coming left and right. he didn't turn down not one of them.

he cheated about 7 times in their three year span, she left him 4 times but he always found his way back, she wasn't weak for him but she was definitely dumb for him.

she grabbed her car keys and headed towards her best friend, zara's house hoping she was home since zara was definitely an outside person.

zara was in her living room on the phone with teyana, one of the nurses they worked with at the hospital.

"girl then she gonna talk about some oh my goshhh he looks just like us, sis that baby damn near white" teyana said making zara crack up.

"nah cause there's only a handful of babies that was cute straight out of the womb, and i wasn't one of them so with that being said y'all won't see my child until he grows into his looks" zara said smacking on her lays.