f o u r

as marsai lifted her toned body out of the pool, almost everyone at the party had eyes on her. guys looked with hunger, girls looked with admiration and some jealousy as she strutted to the towel table.

"man what i-" b mickie started before he paused looking in a direction. "nigga why you stopped talking" meech said before he turned to see what he was looking at, his eyes almost popped out of him head when he saw marsai mane getting out of the pool. he watched as she strutted with confidence, her breasts bouncing perfectly with every step she took as she walked past him, making him smirk.

"damn who is that?" kato asked stunned at the girl's beauty, "wait ain't that the doctor?" she asked as b mickie nodded still staring.

"man is that yo girl?" leon said instantly getting damson's attention, and sure enough he saw her with her bestfriend zara in the pool laughing. he watched as she looked around the party before landing eyes on him making his body heat up seeing how sexy she looked. he held eye contact with her as she lifted herself off of the edge gaining the whole party's attention.

he watched as the water dripped down her chest as she walked, she swayed her hips in the most effortless way as her breasts bounced with each step she took. the sun hit her skin perfectly putting a glow on her as he scanned her body slowly.

she walked right past him and grabbed two dry towels before walking back by zara who was now sitting in the edge and was taking pics of her the whole time.

"damn you cheated on her? i ain't got no hope of getting a faithful nigga then" leon's girlfriend said.
"yanna shutup" leon responded knowing damn well she was right.

"she not even all that" melody told yanna as she looked at marsai up and down before looking at damson who was damn near drooling.

"that bitch is bad, you just mad cause she still got damson wrapped around her finger" yanna laughed making leon nudge her, "what? you know it's true" she said.

if it's not noticeable yanna doesn't like melody, before she first started dating leon, she and melody were bestfriends. everybody knew damson had a girl but melody was so eager to get her hands on him even after knowing that information and yanna wasn't cool with it. a few days ago she pulled up to leon's house and damson and melody were in one of the rooms having sex before marsai broke up with him.

"if he was wrapped around her finger he wouldn't have been in my bed lastnight" melody spat, mostly trying to convince herself.

"girl bye" yanna said, she wasn't even gonna go back and foward with her, damson may run the streets but everyone knows who his heart belongs to.

marsai had just got back to their table and sat the towels down before grabbing one and dabbing herself dry. "did i just have a main character moment?" marsai asked zara looked around seeing everyone was still looking in marsai's direction before nodding.

"yes the fuck you did" zara said excitedly making marsai smile lightly, "i'm going get a lemonade, want something?" marsai said standing up, "yeah give me strawberry" zara said as she watched the pictures print out.

"hey girlll" teyana said loudly gaining both marsai & zara's attention. "heyyy" zara said back while marsai smiled and did a small wave.

"who's your friend that got all the boys trynna come to her yard?" teyana asked making marsai laugh.

"hey i'm marsai, nice to meet you" marsai said politely as she held her hand out. teyana scrunched her face up as a look of realization came across.

"wait girl the doctor? i would've neverrrr thought you had all this going on under that big ass lab coat you be wearing" teyana exclaimed.