S I X

vote & comment!

the car ride was silent, marsai was sitting back in the seat with her arms folded as she stared straight ahead.

"i'm sorry you had to see that, i don't usually get out of character like that" she said in a soft voice. meech looked over at her and chuckled, "ain't nothing i haven't seen before, didn't expect you to throw em like that though" he said with a smile as she blushed.

he said it in a jokingly way but he was serious, he didn't expect that out of her. she looked like the kind of female to run if someone tried to fight her all around avoid altercation. it impressed him seeing she can handle herself.

"wanna tell me what that was about? And if you don't mind me asking, who's damson?" demetrius asked as she slowly turned her head towards him.

"damson is my ex boyfriend, basically i went to my old house and he was there, i saw him at the party but i didn't really pay him any mind. he was shot, so i sewed him up and patched him up making sure he was straight" she paused,

"then the girl i fought walked in and they started fussing, that's when i called you and left out, cause i honestly wanted no parts of it and next thing i knew she came outside and snuck me" she finished as he processed everything.

he couldn't lie and say he didn't feel a lil played that she got him to drop her off to her ex's house.

"leave them bitches be, you way too beautiful to be fighting behind some nigga" he said making her blush.

"thanks, it definitely wasn't the first time he had me fighting some bitch, it's so damn embarrassing" she said.

"why is that?" Demetrius asked, genuinely curious.

"he cheated on me about 6 times, that i know of" she said, "knowing him it was probably more" she said.

"its like everywhere i went i got glares from females that knew something about my man that i didn't, its embarrassing as hell" she continued as Demetrius nodded, stopping at the red light.

"well any man would be lucky to have you under them" he said, "you know when i pushed you out of harms way i didn't even realize i did it" he paused as the light turned green.

"it just came as a natural instinct to grab you, any other female would've had to duck or get popped" he said as she laughed.

"well mister nomore playing hero, i can handle myself" she said scanning his side profile as he sped down the street. "besides you can't take me out if your wounded" she said with a giggle.

"technically i can all they gonna do is call you to fix it anyway" he joked as she laughed.

"whatever" she laughed, "where you planning on taking me anyway?" she asked wanting to change the conversation as he laughed.

"it's a surprise, i think you gonna like it though" he said confidently.

"i'm sure you won't fail to impress me mr. flenory" she said playfully.

"oh we back to the last name stuff huh?" he asked smiling as she laughed lightly. "but nah imma make sure you enjoy yourself" he said as he intertwined their fingers. she blushed before shyly looking away.

"i hope so, i haven't had fun since i've been on my vacation" she pouted. she really didn't even want to take a vacation because she knew she wasn't gonna do anything but she was forced to, due to policy.

her and damson was supposed to take a trip somewhere, his treat of course but he did what he did and now it is what it is.

"vacation? and you didn't go nowhere?" meech questioned making her shake her head.