S E V E N

vote & comment thoughts!

marsai pov

"girl so you telling me you really about to go to new york with big meech?" zara asked for the 3rd time as we walked around the mall

"girl so you telling me you really about to go to new york with big meech?" zara asked for the 3rd time as we walked around the mall. Demetrius and i leave for new york in 2 days so i was doing some shopping so i wouldn't have to worry about it when it was finally time.

zara was out with one of her guy friends last night and this morning we randomly decided to meet up at the mall to do some shopping so we drove here separately.

i had already gotten my hygiene needs, such as dove bars of soap, chanel body wash & lotion, toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant, sun screen, lotion, and some of my favorite perfumes.

currently i was shopping for outfits, since we'll be there for 4 days i decided not to go out of my closet.

"you know what? i'm proud of you" zara said making me turn to her, "i'm glad your finally stepping out of your comfort zone and getting some new dick" she said making me choke on my smoothie.

"woah im not getting no anything" i said, because i honestly wasn't planning on sleeping with him. zara smacked her lips.

"girl y'all gonna be alone, traveling, going on dates, being cute, most likely sharing a bed, and you think y'all ain't gonna get busy?" she asked making me think. she was right, maybe something would happen on this trip.

"but don't you think that's moving too fast?" i asked biting my straw in nervousness, me and meech had just started talking like a week ago. i'd hate to be one of those easy girls.

"i mean we grown, there's no such thing as too fast" she shrugged, "but being that i know your a goody two shoes" she said nudging me making me laugh.

"i'm just saying it's okay to let him go low if he suggests" she said raising her brows, "just like it's okay if y'all wind up tangling the sheets" she added making me nod.

"i don't think that'll be happening, i'll keep that in mind though" i replied nodding.

"now can we stop at the food court? other people like eating miss" zara said making me laugh lightly.

"yeah come on" i said walking towards that direction, the mall was pretty crowded today for whatever reason. she ordered from some chinese place that was in the mall and we sat down while she ate.

"when was the last time you ate?" zara asked raising a brow, i was about to answer until she cut me off "and a smoothie doesn't count" she said cutting her eyes at me.

"when i went to the diner with meech" i said sipping my smoothie that was almost done.

"what the hell mar? wasn't that like 3 days ago?" she asked as i nodded slowly.

"yeah but i'm drinking smoothies zara, not to mention they have protein in them!" i said, she was about to reply until she looked behind me.

"what the fuck are these bitches looking at" zara said making me turn around as well, seeing some girls i've never seen before.