5. "No More Games" (M)

› MATURE CHAPTER ‹

For those who do not wish to read anything mature related, I'll put a section after it that indicates the beginning and the end of it.

(M) / (END OF M)

Plus, if there is anything story-wise related in the mature sections, I'll write down the important parts mentioned in the scene afterwards to understand the story better.

Now, enjoy reading <3

(M)

Jiu widened her eyes at the words she just heard and wanted to ask Yoohyeon how she discovered her identity so easily, but a pair of plump and soft lips interrupted her.

Yoohyeon picked up Minji again and carried her to the bed, hovering on top of her while continuously kissing her. The woman instinctively wrapped her arms around the younger and indulged herself in the abrupt kiss, letting out a weak whimper when she felt Yoohyeon's knee press over her sensitive spot.

The girl pulled out the kiss to stare at the woman with a smile and slightly tilted her head, making Minji look at her in confusion. "What is it?"

"Nothing much, it's just funny how we haven't seen eachother in a month and the first thing we do is have a fling." Yoohyeon said with a chuckle, making Minji pout at the word fling. So it's nothing, but just a fling, the Icebreaker thought.

Minji didn't want this to be a one night thing and wanted Yoohyeon to know that she was hoping the two of them would get closer after this and actually start meeting up more often, no matter if it was as allies or not.

Yoohyeon also regretted it when she mentioned the word fling, but the woman's reaction gave her a bit of hope that maybe Minji did indeed want to get to know Yoohyeon better.

"How about you talk less about stupid flings and kiss me more, hm?" Minji provocatively suggested and Yoohyeon jokingly saluted, but she almost fell on top of the woman. Minji laughed at how funny she looked just now and pulled her by her neck in another kiss, feeling Yoohyeon's lips curve into a slight smile midway.

This wasn't anywhere near the reunion the two expected to have, but it might be better than what they originally hoped it to be.

Yoohyeon's injured hand hovered over the soldier's waist and she moved it under her shirt, feeling her smooth skin. The soldier silently giggled at the ticklish feeling, but then felt shivers all over her body when she felt Yoohyeon's hand move up to grab and squeeze on her bra's right cup.

But Minji worriedly stopped the kiss and looked at Yoohyeon when she felt how the latter's hand hesitantly hovered over the woman's body.

"Yoohyeon, if your hand still hurts you don't have to do anything with it.." Minji cuped the girl's cheeks and watched how Yoohyeon suddenly removed the bandage wrap on her hand, showing how much it has healed since then. The bullet hole was still visible and it would probably remain as a scar forever, but it was indeed very much fully healed. For the span of month without any professional healing, her hand was in a more than perfect state.

Minji gently held Yoohyeon's warm hand and brought it to her lips, kissing the scar.

"Kissing it better..?" Yoohyeon spoke with a softer tone, earning a little nod from Minji. "Kissing it better." The woman repeated with a little grin, assuring the girl that this was her intention.