9. "You and I"

› THE NEXT MORNING:

Yoohyeon woke up first, stretching her arms and legs like a big cat. She rolled a bit to the side, yawning. Then, out of nowhere, she squealed.

*THUD*

"Well, good fucking morning to me."

The girl fell off from the bunk bed, landing right on her back while wincing. Minjoon woke up after he heard the thud and looked at the girl in confusion. He was a bit perplexed as to why she was suddenly on the ground, but he realized it a second later and smiled mockingly.

"Did you really fall off..?" He asked, trying to maintain his laughter. "Shut up.." Yoohyeon just sighed, standing up and walking to the bathroom while showing a threatening fist to Minjoon to make him stop laughing, but it lead to nowhere since he laughed even more because of her cute behavior. She glanced at the clock, noticing it was almost breakfast time for the Icebreakers. She called out for Minjoon to wake up and grabbed his toothbrush, preparing the toothpaste on top for him.

Minjoon sloppily walked up to her, trying to grab his toothbrush, but Yoohyeon was pulling it away to tease him as payback for earlier. He groaned, trying once more but Yoohyeon pulled it away from him again. The girl laughed, snickering at his annoyed face while pointing at him like a child. Minjoon had enough of her and groaned, suddenly chasing her around the dormitory. Yoohyeon laughed like a maniac the moment he started tickling her.

"No, please stop stop stop!" Yoohyeon screamed while laughing, running to the hallway, but he followed her while giggling at how ticklish she was. Yoohyeon accidentally stumbled on her feet, falling back while pulling Minjoon down with her and he fell on top of the girl, both laughing at eachother.

"You got toothpaste on your nose, you idiot!" Minjoon pointed at Yoohyeon, making her laugh even more. "Don't point at me, it was your fault that I fell in the first place!" She wholeheartedly laughed along with him, groaning the moment it became silent for a bit. The man grabbed his toothbrush from the girl, moving his finger to wipe away the toothpaste on her nose while giggling at the way she was trying hard not to laugh again.

"Minjoon, Yooh! Are you two awak- THE FUCK!?"

Suddenly, the dorm's door was opened by a surprised Minji. Yoohyeon and Minjoon looked at Minji while smiling widely, not realizing the position they were in. Yoohyeon had her legs wrapped around his lower back while Minjoon was balancing himself over her with his arms beside her shoulders.

The two looked at eachother before looking back at the mad woman and started blurting out excuses, making it seem even more suspicious.

Minji just rolled her eyes and harshly closed the door, leaving the two taken aback from what she did. Minjoon looked back at Yoohyeon and let out a suppressed laugh, which made Yoohyeon giggle as well.

"Why the hell are you two still laughing in that damn position?" Minji abruptly opened the door again, startling the two. Minjoon pulled himself up and helped Yoohyeon stand up as well, apologetically chuckling at his sister.

The man looked at the girl next to him and noticed she still had a bit of toothpaste on her nose. He pointed it out to Yoohyeon and tried to wipe it off for her, but felt the hand of Minji slapping his' away from touching Yoohyeon's face and the woman wiped it off instead. Minjoon couldn't express just how confused he was that exact moment.

"You two get ready, now. We'll be late for breakfast." Minji sternly ordered, making both gulp and salute to her. "And be fast." She eyed them for the second time before closing the door again. Minjoon and Yoohyeon stared at eachother, shrugging because of the way the woman acted.