25. "Nothing Feels Right"

› THE SAME MORNING:

Leader Kang worriedly walked towards the dormitories, surprised when he saw his nephew opening the front door with a frown.

"Minjoon.." Kang worriedly called him out, noticing him harshly holding a letter in his hand. "You knew about Yoohyeon's true identity..?" Minjoon sadly uttered, getting a sigh in return from his uncle. "I found out last night.. I'm sorry I let her leave instead of letting you guys get justice for the past." Kang looked down, surprised when Minjoon shook his head with a weak sigh.

"It's not that. I'm just.. shocked. I understand why she didn't tell us, but I'm upset she didn't trust us and gave us a letter before leaving instead of talking to us.. I have no idea how Minji's feeling right now.." Minjoon sighed while scratching his neck, instantly freezing on the spot after recollecting his thoughts.

"Shit, Minji must be so devastated right now." Minjoon uttered with a saddened tone, making his uncle massage his temple in worry. Out of everyone, Minji must be feeling out of order the most and completely dazed by this information.

"Is she in her dorm? Should we check up on her?" Kang suggested, getting a nod in return. The two then walked towards Minji's front door, hesitantly knocking on it.

"Sis, it's Minjoon.. Are you awake?" Minjoon sighed, trying to open the door but Minji must've locked it again. "Minji, I'm here too.. Can we come in..?" Kang softly said, noticing the door handle slowly opening and Minji showing herself.

"Oh Minji.. Were you crying..?" Minjoon weakly uttered, noticing the dried up tears on the woman's face. Her eyes were so puffy, that it proved that she was crying up until now.

"D-Did she give you a letter as well..?" Minji asked, getting a nod in return. Her twin brother hugged her tightly, sighing at the poor state of his sister. She looked so lost and betrayed.

"She has been lying to us this whole time.. She lied to me Joonie, she's that man's daughter.. The daughter of our parents' killer.." Minji silently spoke, feeling how her tears were taking over yet again. "It's okay sis.. she's not here now and she won't lie to us ever again.." Minjoon assured the woman, feeling how she tightened the hug while crying onto his shoulder.

Kang looked to the side, noticing a group of three walking towards them with worried eyes.

"Hey, what's going on? Did something happen?" Bora asked in worry, noticing the frown in the leader's eyes. "Yoohyeon is gone." He simply said in a little whisper, making the three widen their eyes in shock. "Wait.. You know about her identity?" Yoobin questioned, surprised when he nodded.

"I do.. and I asked her to reveal her true one to them before leaving." He added, pointing at Minji and Minjoon.

"Wait.. She left..?" Bora furrowed her eyebrows, noticing the crushed up note Minjoon had on his back pocket. "Did Yooh leave that?" The small woman pointed at the letter, watching how Kang took it from Minjoon's pocket and handed it to her.

Bora carefully read throughout the whole letter, clenching on the list in worry. She couldn't believe this was how it had to end. Hayoung and Yoobin worriedly read everything as well, sighing when they noticed Minji glaring at them.

"You guys knew about her identity, didn't you..? Especially you Bora. You knew about her relation with SYM all along?" Minji said slightly angered, making the small woman a bit anxious due to her intimidating stare. "I-I did, but I couldn't just say it.. I was in no position to speak about Yoohyeon's past without her permission." Bora tried to reason, noticing Minji clenching her fists.

"So you made up lies to deceive us? Really? Saying that her father was a science teacher? I can't fucking believe this.." The Icebreaker was about to walk up to Bora, but Minjoon held the woman in place. That action really made Minji furious.