19. "Anything For You" (M)

› MATURE CHAPTER ‹

Yoohyeon closed the short distance between them, moving her lips against the older in sync. The girl remembered kissing the Motherbird, instantly smiling when it felt nothing compared to this kiss. Nothing compared to what Minji made her feel like.

Yoohyeon sucked on Minji's lips aggressively, moving down to kiss her nape and lick her jaw, not forgetting to leave as many hickey marks as possible.

Minji slightly whimpered, releasing breathy moans every time Yoohyeon licked her favorite spot on her neck and sucked on it hungrily to leave a purple mark. The woman wrapped her legs around the girl's waist, pulling her closer to feel her body while Yoohyeon was doing her magic on Minji.

"I-Is this all you g-got pup?" The Icebreaker tried to taunt the girl, instantly failing the moment Yoohyeon moved below her ear and licked her way back to her lips. Minji always adored the way how Yoohyeon was using her tongue and taunting her might make it harder for Minji to suppress her voice.

"Just wait a bit princess, I need to make you beg first." Yoohyeon whispered in between the kiss, smirking when she felt Minji wrapping her arms around her. "Good luck with that." The woman smiled, playing with the younger's hair and caressing her neck. It was a way of Minji showing that she was needy of the girl.

Yoohyeon sat up on Minji's thighs, taking her own bra off while grinning because of the way how Minji was holding her waist and trying her hardest not to move up to cup her breasts.

The girl leaned forward, moving her tongue inside Minji's mouth while her own hands were traveling behind Minji to unclasp her bra. The second Yoohyeon was blessed by the older's chest, she slowly started moving lower, leaving visible hickeys all over Minji's neck and collarbone.

Yoohyeon kissed her cleavage, moving lower to lick right under her breasts just for teasing, making Minji start breathing heavily with anticipation, just to be left hanging.

"S-Stop with the teasing, I can't handle it.." Minji whimpered after Yoohyeon gently bit under her breast, circling around her tits without making any progress. "This is payback for my arm." Yoohyeon cheekily said, waiting for Minji to say something before doing a surprise move.

"You know that I- Oh, f-fuck..~" Right when Minji started speaking, Yoohyeon bit the older's nipple and sucked on it, making her finally release a rather loud moan. It was a trick that the younger did many times, but Minji always fell for it. The woman's moans were nothing but pure satisfactory for Yoohyeon.

"Y-You need to stop doing that, s-someone might- fuck.. someone might hear us.." Minji managed to hardly utter out since Yoohyeon was licking both of her nipples and leaving hickeys all over her breasts. "Stop doing what? This?" Yoohyeon cheekily said, purposefully biting and sucking on her other nipple just to hear the woman moan again.

"Y-Yes that- Oh my god, but it feels so good.." Minji arched her back, not managing to suppress herself much because the delight she was feeling was way too much for her. Yoohyeon was definitely outdoing herself.

She was licking Minji's cleavage, moving lower to her stomach while playing with her breasts in circular motion.

Yoohyeon left soft pecks all over Minji's stomach, moving her hands lower to take off the woman's belt and smirking to herself, it not being unnoticed by Minji. The woman watched as Yoohyeon took the belt off, glancing at it. The girl smirked, then moving up to peck the Icebreaker's lips before getting a hold of her hands.

"W-What are you doing?" Minji asked in confusion, noticing the way Yoohyeon's playfulness was taking over. "Since you didn't want to be near me all day today, I won't let you touch me at all." Yoohyeon said with a mischievous smile, chuckling at how shocked the older was. "Wait what? That's just insane, what do you mean I can't touch you?" Minji asked, feeling the belt being wrapped around her hands as Yoohyeon tied them to the bed's headboard.