12. "First of Many"

› THE NEXT WEEK, 8 AM:

Yoohyeon suddenly opened her eyes, breathing heavily and slightly sweating. The woman that was sleeping next to her woke up afterwards, noticing the visible anxiety in Yoohyeon's eyes and cuped her cheek.

"Hey Yoohyeon, are you okay? Did you have a nightmare again?" Minji softly asked, still sounding slightly raspy. Yoohyeon weakly nodded, snuggling close to Minji's nape. She then closed her eyes to feel the secure warmth of the woman's body.

It wasn't Yoohyeon's first time to have nightmares, but these ones have been getting more vivid by each passing day. After she successfully became a Captain, she has gotten more respect by every Icebreaker and easily became liked by many people there. Though, instead of feeling glad that she was getting closer and closer to completing her final plan, she was mostly terrified - she was scared of getting caught even more.

All this worrying didn't ease Yoohyeon's mind since she had started to have nightmares every single night. Most of them consisted of getting chased by something, but tonight's one was was way too disturbing for Yoohyeon's liking - she was killed by Minji.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up. I didn't mean to do that.." Yoohyeon said with a muffled voice, not wanting to open her eyes to look at Minji. The clear image of the woman holding a pistol right over the girl's heart still lingered on her mind. It truly scared Yoohyeon, since there definitely was a possibility for such thing to happen if Minji was to ever know of Yoohyeon's true background.

"Don't be sorry pup.. It's okay now, I'm here." Minji hugged the younger's waist, gently patting her lower back since she could feel her body was still trembling. "What was the nightmare like? The usual one?" Minji softly asked, noticing the hesitation Yoohyeon was portraying with her eyes.

"You don't have to tell me if it's hard to say." The Icebreaker assured, but Yoohyeon shook her head and slightly turned to look into Minji's orbs. "You killed me in my dream.." Yoohyeon answered weakly, making Minji widen her eyes. "I did..?"

"Yeah.. It was so scary.. You had so much hate towards me." The girl added sadly, looking away. Minji then faced the younger with her whole body, cuping her cheek to make her look back at the Icebreaker.

"It was nothing but a nightmare Yooh. You know I wouldn't hate you. Do you see any hate in my eyes right now?" Minji said with a cute smile, earning a little chuckle from Yoohyeon. "I don't."

"I don't hate you, puppy.. I would never." The older caressed her cheek, leaning closer and placing a quick peck on Yoohyeon's lips. The girl smiled, pulling Minji for a longer kiss filled with comfort.

"Can you two stop kissing when I'm sleeping right here.." Minjoon called out from below after he had woken up because of their kissing sounds. "Go to Hayoung if you're so damn annoyed that I'm fucking with your sister~" Yoohyeon teased, making Minjoon widen his eyes and instantly stand up from his bed to glare at Yoohyeon from below.

The younger hid behind Minji's body, silently laughing at her own words while the woman was visibly blushing out of embarrassment, as well as because she was flustered of Yoohyeon's boldness.

"You really are lucky that my sister is here, you kid. Otherwise I would've sent you to hell." Minjoon sighed in defeat, going to the bathroom to wash himself before leaving for breakfast. Yoohyeon sighed in relief when he left the dorm, suddenly giggling which earned Minji's attention.

The older hummed and turned around, widening her eyes when Yoohyeon abruptly hovered above her. Minji tilted her head with a smile, confused, but definitely didn't mind what Yoohyeon was doing. The girl leaned forward and closed the short distance between them, sucking on Minji's lips as if they were a lollipop.