11. "Captain-up, Captain-down"

› IN THE MORNING, 9 AM:

Minji woke up, feeling the sun rays hit her face because of the opened curtains. She turned around, frowning when she noticed Yoohyeon wasn't next to her.

"Yoohyeon?" Minji called out with a raspy voice, soon hearing sounds of footsteps coming from the living room. The older squinted her eyes, smiling to herself when she saw a happy Yoohyeon peaking from the hallway and waving at her.

"Good morning Minji! I was waiting for you to wake up before leaving the dorm. I'll go get ready." Yoohyeon said with a thumbs up and quickly rushed towards the front door, surprised when it didn't want to open.

"Pup, the door is locked.." Minji weakly said in disbelief, sitting up on the bed. Yoohyeon opened her mouth in realization and unlocked the door. But before she left, she dashed to Minji and hugged her, giving her a quick peck on her cheek with a cheesy smile and then quickly ran out the dorm towards her own one. Minji placed her hand on her cheek, smiling to herself because of the girl's cute action.

"This little rat, I swear.." Minji giggled to herself, standing up and excitedly hopped to the bathroom to do her daily routine.

Yoohyeon went inside her dorm, carefully looking around to see if Minjoon or Hayoung were asleep. Once she saw Minjoon was in bed, she sighed in relief, but soon froze on the spot when she heard an alerting cough from Hayoung. The girl awkwardly turned her head towards the woman with a chuckle.

"G-Good morning Hayoung.. How was your-"

"Let's talk for a moment Yoohtoni. Come here." Hayoung interrupted Yoohyeon with a smile, aggressively tapping on the living room's couch. Yoohyeon sighed, knowing there was no way out of this.

The girl sat down, surprised when Hayoung's bright personality showed up in an instant and she hugged Yoohyeon's arm.

"Did you and Jiu do something after I left??" Hayoung excitedly asked, taking Yoohyeon aback by that question. "Wait, are you seriously asking me this?" The girl asked, totally shocked that the woman was actually curious.

"Am I not supposed to? I'm sorry! I just haven't seen that side of Jiu before so I'm pretty interested. Sorry..." Hayoung apologized, making Yoohyeon shake her hands in panic. "No, no! It's not that you're not supposed to, I just expected you to be.. a bit weirded out or something." Yoohyeon scratched her neck, earning a frown from Hayoung.

"Why would I be? I'm more than happy that my two friends are dating!" Hayoung exclaimed, looking surprised when Yoohyeon widened her eyes and almost choked on her saliva.

"We're not dating Hayoung, we're just friends.. with benefits." The girl uttered, making Hayoung sulk. "You're not any better than me and Minjoon then. But.. do you have any feelings for her?" The woman asked in anticipation, feeling slightly disappointed when Yoohyeon shook her head.

"It's not like I don't like her, just not in that way. I see Minji as a very special someone, but I don't think I could date her, we're just close friends." Yoohyeon said, noticing Hayoung suspiciously smiling. "Why are you smiling like that?" Yoohyeon asked, watching as Hayoung stood up and posed in a cute, yet annoying way.

"You are in denial~" Hayoung teased in a melodic hum, laughing at the way Yoohyeon was scoffing in annoyance. The girl pulled Hayoung back on the couch and started tickling her as payback. The two girls were laughing hard, until Yoohyeon suddenly stopped and widened her eyes in realization.

"Wait, Minji is waiting for me. I gotta get ready!" Yoohyeon flew towards the wardrobe, taking out some clothes to wear. In the process, she accidentally spilled out many polaroid photos, which Hayoung instantly noticed and glanced at.