6. "First Location"

› AFTER THE CLUB NIGHT:

Everyone started leaving the place, either drunk or swaying to the music still playing in their heads. That night was the best one in years and the other small crews wrote the date down in their books, paying respect to the 'Outcasts' for the incredible event.

The small crew was definitely overjoyed by the fact that they are well known amongst other smaller crews now, but they couldn't celebrate yet. They still had to clean up the nightclub and leave it as clean as possible for the next year's Halloween club night.

The outcasts were the only ones left in the nightclub now, as well as the two Icebreakers who decided to help out with the cleaning, also getting to know the others a little. Whether it was for their Icebreaker mission or not, they didn't want to leave yet.

Namhyuk and Minjoon became official friends after their DJ-ing session and the younger boy introduced him to the other members. They found the man pretty fun as well, also becoming acquainted with him. Minjoon felt like he was a kid again, playing around with the teenagers as well as helping Bomin, Chaeji and Chanmin to throw away the trash. Bora was asleep in one of the rooms because of the dozens of drinks she had, as well as the experience with Minjoon, but no one other than the man, Yoohyeon, Minji and bar trio knew of it, and it will most probably remain like that.

Yoohyeon and Minji were cleaning up the dance floor and the two were giggly all the time, which didn't go unnoticed by the others. The big group watched the two girls clean up and joke around while laughing at their playfulness, taking sips of the remaining non-alcoholic drinks and chatting.

"Gosh, I'm so tired!" Namhyuk said as soon as he entered the club after taking out the trash.

He suddenly took his mask off, surprising Minjoon and the bar trio. Namhyuk looked at them and frowned, wondering why they reacted like that.

"What? The club night is over so I'm taking this mask off. It was hard to breathe in it anyway." Namhyuk added and shrugged, closing his eyes and leaning back on the couch to relax. The outcasts all agreed with him and took their masks off too, leaving Minjoon, Minji and Yoohyeon.

The Icebreakers looked at eachother and were a bit worried if they had to take their masks off as well. Minjoon was a bit cautious of how Yoohyeon would react if she knew Minji was actually Jiu, but what the man didn't know was that the girl already knew of her identity. Well, they did have a special moment together too, but of course no one knew of it... yet.

"You go first, but try to act surprised when you see me, okay?" The woman leaned to whisper in Yoohyeon's ear and the girl just hummed as affirmation and switched back to cleaning. Minji then gave Minjoon a thumbs up as a way to say it was okay to take their masks off.

Yoohyeon took her mask off first and fixed her hair, taking a breath in and looking at Minjoon and Minji with curious expressions. Minjoon followed by taking his mask off as well and suddenly heard a gasp coming from behind him. He turned around and looked at Namhyuk, who had his mouth open wide.

"Man, I had no idea you were this damn handsome!" Namhyuk hit Minjoon's back and got a joking glare from the Icebreaker in return. Minjoon pretended to be offended by his punch and started running after him, starting a laughter amongst everyone.

Minji was the last one to take her mask off and she winked at Yoohyeon before it was fully off, preparing herself for the kind of reaction the girl would give.

"WHAT!?"

Yoohyeon shouted while putting her hands on her mouth, staring with her eyes wide open. Minjoon was giving the boy a headlock, but stopped when he heard the girl's shout and looked at his sister with worry.