28. "Closer To The Truth"

› A FEW HOURS LATER:

The outcasts were all gathered in an underground parking lot while training their flexibility, but they all noticed something was different about Yoohyeon. The girl was already determined about this task, but now she was overflowing with energy and motivation.

"Just what exactly happened this morning.." Jiwon whispered to Jiho, watching him scratch his neck.

"We had a talk about her and Minji's relationship before this mess and then the devil herself popped up behind us." He whispered back, making the latter silently gasp. "Deadass!? Did Minji hurt you guys?" Jiwon worriedly asked, getting a head-shake in return.

"Not really, she just stood there and Yoohyeon went to talk to her. But by the looks of it, the talk probably went well." Jiho slightly smiled, looking at how energetic his new leader looked. "What could've they been talking about if it made Yoohyeon this happy?" Jiwon stretched her arms out, getting a shrug in response from the boy.

"No idea, but if had something to do with what Yoohyeon shared with me.. I might know why." Jiho chuckled to himself, teasing Jiwon by not telling her more.

"You're so damn mean-"

"KIM YOOHYEON!"

A sudden loud voice coming from the parking lot's entrance startled the outcasts, making them confused when they saw Hayoung stomping towards Yoohyeon.

"Woah, calm down Hayoung!What happened?" Yoohyeon asked, slightly taking a step back when Hayoung pointed at her.

"No no- YOU tell me what happened right now!" Hayoung exclaimed, making Yoohyeon tilt her head with a frown.

"What do you mean?" Yoohyeon questioned, being clueless as ever. Hayoung scoffed, holding her own head in her hands.

"The hell did you tell Minji that she was smiling like some nerdy teenager the whole time I was in the dorm with her!" Hayoung dramatically scoffed, getting surprised when Yoohyeon laughed out loud.

"She was smiling? Seriously? That's so damn funny." Yoohyeon chuckled, seeing Bora, Minjoon and Yoobin walking towards the group while having a similar confused expression as Hayoung. "A bit of explanation would be great Yooh, because I don't think what you said to Minji would be something related to this little thing we have here." Minjoon hinted by circling around them, seeing the pursed smile that formed on the girl's lips.

Yoohyeon then stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles, suddenly getting into position to fight with her bare hands.

"If any of you manage to make me stumble down, I'll tell you all about the secret." Yoohyeon raised her eyebrow in anticipation, seeing the smiles forming on everyone's faces.

"Alright- Move bitches, I'm going first!" Bora forced her way towards Yoohyeon, standing infront of the girl with her fists out. "I'll finally defeat you kid, just you wait."

...

No one managed to defeat Yoohyeon.

"She's a fucking boulder! I couldn't even get her to take a step backwards!" Jiwon exclaimed, flopping on the ground next to Bora who was with widened eyes.

"How is this twig always so damn strong, I hate it.." Bora grumpily pouted, looking at her boyfriend that was panting and crouching from exhaustion.

"Did she use her damn infected powers on us or something?" He asked, noticing the widened eyes in the outcasts' faces, as well as Yoobin's.

"You have no idea how powerful she is in her infected state.. This is nothing compared to what me and Jiho have seen. She literally slaughtered a gang of Sacred under a minute with her bare hands.." Jiwon shakily said, glancing at Yoohyeon who was smiling and hopping around while looking at them.