31. "Calm Before The Storm"

› AN HOUR LATER:

"It's been hours.. Where are these two?" Bora sighed in annoyance, resting her head on Minjoon's shoulder while he was shaking his head in disbelief.

"I should've gone with Yoohyeon instead of Minji.. Who knows what they're doing right now.." Namhyuk groaned with a scoff, suddenly sitting up in a flash when his radio buzzed. He read the familiar number was dialing him and sighed in relief, instantly picking up with a frown.

"Finally! What took you two so long? Were you two cleaning a hazard factory or something!?" Namhyuk raised his voice, hearing a chuckle in return from the other side. "Sorry for that. We had a lot to clean up. You guys can come now, I'll send the coordinates." Yoohyeon informed, sharing her location and disconnecting the call.

Namhyuk took a close look at the coordinates, signaling for the others that he knew the way to the spot. They showed him many thumbs up and took off with excitement in their expressions.

...

Yoohyeon put her radio aside and sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed. She heard a noise from her side, turning her face towards the bathroom where had Minji just gotten out after showering.

"Did you call them?" The woman questioned while drying her hair with a towel, earning a nod in return. Yoohyeon stared at Minji for a bit, shyly turning her head away. She could feel her neck and cheeks burning from shyness the longer Minji showed her bare skin. Her way of drying her hair wasn't helping either, because oh god was Minji as attractive as ever with wet hair. It was making Yoohyeon very nervous, to say the least.

"Y-You can put.. uh, clothes on.. I mean- Because you're.. Y-You know.. Um- Yeah.." Yoohyeon spoke nonsense with many stutters, embarrassing herself. Minji snickered with a tilted head, putting the towel aside and leaning forward with her hands on her waist to tease the girl's ways of showing her reactions.

"Kim Yoohyeon, we just fucked and you're shy because I'm naked..? You're literally naked too, silly." Minji laughed at the latter, finding her shyness too precious. It was funny how Yoohyeon hasn't gotten used to it still. The younger cleared her throat, facing Minji with a slightly lowered head and a look of admitted defeat.

"It's not that I'm very shy, I just.. I can't help, but stare at you.." The girl claimed with a pursed smile. Minji raised an eyebrow with a smirk, not believing how coy Yoohyeon was. It was cute in her eyes. Maybe too cute. She walked closer and closer, using Yoohyeon's lap as her seat. The Icebreaker shifted a little bit so they could be face to face, her intimidating stare sending shivers all over the younger's spine.

"You can keep on staring, you know that I don't mind.. but only if I can stare back at you as much as I want." Minji wrapped her arms around the younger's neck, purposefully pushing herself closer towards Yoohyeon's bare chest.

"You're so fucking hot, Minji.. Oh my god.." The girl whispered out with an opened mouth of amazement, making Minji giggle. The older leaned closer, sliding her finger all across Yoohyeon's jawline with a smirk.

"You're just as attractive, my shy puppy." Minji teasingly bit Yoohyeon's bottom lip, making the younger sneer. Though, Yoohyeon didn't fall for her teasing. Instead, she returned the gesture by kissing the woman's neck and squeezing her butt, making Minji smirk with furrowed eyebrows of amusement.

"Are you still needy after what we did? Just how much more energy do you have left after all of that?" Minji moved her hands behind Yoohyeon's head, playing with her short hair and massaging her neck. Yoohyeon left wet pecks all over her neck and nape, resting her lips on her skin to feel the texture for as longer as possible. The way Minji felt was so addictive, that she kept on wanting more and more without the need to say anything.