Chapter five- Matteo

I only brought this escort in here to suck me off but my wife had to wander around and is now staring at me with those fake eyes of hers and I'm immediately interested in giving her a good show

I lean down and whisper into Helen's ear, "I guess you got lucky tonight, go bend over on that desk." And of course she giggles and does as she's told without question.

I mean when you pay well and fuck good, they would always say yes to every command.

Fucking whores.

Fuck, I hate this.

Why am I doing this again?

Ah yes, to spite my beautiful wife.

"Do you want to join us? Wife?" I ask her as I roll the condom down the length of my cock and of course my wife stays silent but I see how startled she is.

Has she never seen a dick in her life?

Or she probably hasn't seen two people making out.

Fuck, if only she can take those contacts out and let me look into those eyes of hers; the real ones I mean.

I push into Helen and she screams from how hard I'm slamming into her from behind. I keep my eyes steady on my wife and she surprisingly does the same.

There I was thinking she'd watch how my cock goes in and out of Helen but no, she's looking me in the eye; not glaring, looking as though she has a million things she wants to say but is letting her eyes do the talking.

If she looks at me in that manner with her real eyes, I know I'll be finished.

It irritates me that Bella isn't allowing herself play into my game and I pull out of Helen and stalk over to her. "If you're not going to join us, then go back into your room and stay the fuck there," I lean down and suck on her ear lobe before whispering, "this is a private show."

I slam the door against her face and turn to face Helen who's still waiting on me to come finish what I started but I'm too irritated to even get anywhere close to her. "I'll have the maid show you to where you sleep tonight. Put your clothes on, we're done here."

I'm unable to sleep through the night, the nightmares that haunt me in my sleep, the intrusive thoughts that takes possession of my soul while I'm awake has me restless and the fact that Anna-Mirabella didn't play into my game makes it even more difficult to stay still.

I hate being lied to and deceived. If Mirabella came clean to me about her true identity, I'd not have a problem with her but she lied. They lied and they think I'm playing their game when it's them playing mine. And by the break of dawn moving forward, I'll make sure that wife of mine regrets her decision of marrying me.

I walk into the dining area with annoying Helen by my corner; by now she should have left but I asked her to stay a few more hours in my desperate attempt to get a reaction out of my wife. But of course the bitch thinks the extra attention is because I'm developing some kind of attraction towards her.