Chapter twenty-four- Mirabella

If someone told me that three days was enough time for this level of improvement I'd have literally strangled them but it's true

If someone told me that three days was enough time for this level of improvement I'd have literally strangled them but it's true. I'm glowing, my skin has come alive and my scars are almost non existent because Matteo made sure to make available the best dermatologist and nutritionist just so they can help get me up and going.

Get my skin healthy and everything in between.

I'm so grateful for him because throughout today I've been in a good place. For the first time, I don't actually regret being married to him but I fear for him. It's been three days since he left here in anger and he hasn't shown up nor has he called to say that he's okay.

Although there's been a few rumors around the estate today that he attacked the consigliere's mansion but I doubt the authenticity of that information.

Matteo cannot put his position on the line; at least not for me.

It's almost nine p.m and since I can no longer sit around waiting for someone who might not want to come back to me, I walk into the bathroom and clean myself up as I get ready for bed.

I'm already fully clothed in an all white silk nightgown when the door pushes open and Matteo stumbles in like a drunk man except he's not drunk. He looks beat up and tired, like he's been crying.

"Hey," I stalk towards him until my small figure is toe to toe with him and I cradle his cheeks in my hands. He surprisingly leans into my touch. "Everything alright? I've been worried." I coo and he only hums.

I feel something stain the palm of my hand, causing me to wince on finding that it's blood. My eyes widen and Matteo let out an amused chuckle. "Calm your beautiful self, it's not my blood." He plays around with his lips, "it's your father's."

My eyes widen even more and his brows furrow. "Don't worry, he's not dead but uhm. . .he lost a few fingers and a few men." He let out a breathy scoff at his explaination but surprise flashes his eyes when I go on my tippy toes, pecking him on the cheek.

"I'm not worried. Thank you for looking out for me. Now come on, let's get you cleaned up." He goes to protest and I tell him that it's my way of thanking him.

I wash his hair first and proceed to wash his body thoroughly. Although he had to sit on the shower bench for the most part seeing how he towers over me. How can anyone be this tall?

"Why am I the only naked one?" He whispers as he rips my nightdress by the hem until my breasts are out in the open. Before I can protest, his lips is enclosed around my nipple and I'm cut off by my own moan.

"I-I'll change when. . .oh–" again I'm cut off by my moan when he  playfully flicks his tongue around my nipple with a chuckle.

I don't even have the courage to look down at his growing bulge but by the feels of it, I know it's very massive.

Matteo rips my nightdress off, leaving me completely bare with a sigh of content. "This is more like it." His palm delivers a light smack to my pussy and I whimper. My legs contemplate spreading open or clenching shut but when Matteo's fingers lazily drags across my slit, I find myself spreading my legs open to give him more access.