Chapter twenty-one- Mirabella

Annabella gets up from the side of the bed whilst massaging her temple begrudgingly

Annabella gets up from the side of the bed whilst massaging her temple begrudgingly. "What is it about you, hmm? Tell me Mirabella! How do you get them to choose you? How do you get all the good people by your corner? How are you still alive? After everything you've been through, how are you still standing!?" My sister begins fidgeting with her fingers which are obviously trembling.

But not in fear, in anger.

My tears are spewing uncontrollably in realization that my sister is envious of me. This same me that has always envied her growing up; the irony of life.

"I'm sorry Anna, I'll make it right sorella I promise. I'll get us out and far away from here if you could just help me escape. Please Annabella just do this with me."

A hearty laughter wracks through her and she throws herself on the cushion. "You're such a fool Mirabella," she trails off into her dark demeanor. "Do you really think you're in father's custody? I'll make one thing clear sister, you're my hostage and you are going nowhere!" She declares in a this is final tone.

I am finished.

"I thought you'll realize by now that father can only punish you physically, but me? I'll break your soul piece by piece until I make you into nothing but a living corpse. You'll lose everything on the inside until you're desperately seeking the face of death and I will make certain of it. This is just the beginning of what is to come, and I'm so curious to see how you hold your head up high after this."

Almost immediately after Annabella makes her declaration, father appears out of nowhere and slams his fist against my nose. I scream as blood rushes out of my nose. "You're planning to escape again?" Father tuts, "it looks as though we have a lot to talk about Mirabella." He says and sits himself on the cushion.

Fuck no.

"Fucking stop already!" I scream as my sister kneels between his legs, taking his dick into her mouth.

Annabella was right, I'm making a mess of myself again, throwing up on my body as I watch my sister suck my father off.

How're they enjoying this?

God help me that I don't lose my sanity.

My father groans ever so loudly whilst Annabella hums as she gets up on her feet, sitting herself down on the cushion. She throws her legs apart almost immediately and my father kneels between her legs and begins eating her out.

"You both are so sick. How can you do this to mother, your wife." I cry out even when my voice is starting to fail me.

"This is the least of the things I did to your mother sweetheart," father declares and connects his tongue back to Annabella's pussy. She moans out loud.

"God, please stop it already! Don't do this to me anymore. . .I can't take it anymore, please." I plead with the last strength I can gather as my eye lids gets heavier.