Chapter twenty-seven- Matteo

No one could've prepared me for that incredibly amazing night I had with my wife

No one could've prepared me for that incredibly amazing night I had with my wife. I think I'm high on pussy. Never in my life have I imagined or experienced such heightened pleasure and now I'm obsessed. I'm fucking obsessed with my wife's pussy and I don't plan on letting her go just yet.

Last night after she had slept, I cleaned her up, changed the sheets, put her into a comfortable clothe—my shirt, got her into bed and sat on the cushion as I watched her sleep in awe.

And yes, I did in fact keep the sheets just like I had said to her. I want to be able to have something that'd remind me of the best night of my life.

I watched her as she slept peacefully and I must confess, I did in fact sleep off at some point and for the first time in forever, I slept and woke up without the nightmares and that's how I know she's my one.

She's the breakthrough I've been searching for.

And the best part is that throughout the night, she didn't wake up in panic and that means she had a peaceful night rest just like I did.

I guess we compliment each other so well.

It's almost twelve noon and she's still sprawled out on the bed, breathing evenly and looking exceptionally beautiful in her sleep; especially with my marks all over her body.

I place a kiss on her forehead and I can't stop myself from kissing the rest of her face well, except her lips. Those lips; I can't wait for the day I kiss them. I'm certain they'd taste as good as they look.

Mirabella grumbles as she turns, "what is it? I'm trying to get some sleep." She breathes out and I chuckle at her cuteness.

"I know but you need to get up. Mother says she needs you to join us at the dining." I muffle against her neck and she hums.

"Can't I pass? I'm so tired and whose fault is that?"

"I'm sorry," I scoff, "but it's our first lunch as a family since they got to know about your true identity so you cannot pass." She jumps awake from her slumber, blinking at me rapidly.

"Lunch? Lunch!? How long have I been asleep for?"

"Long enough. Now get your gorgeous self out of bed and freshen up. I'll be downstairs, hmm? I can't imagine missing out on your walk of shame." I breathe out.

Wow.

I'm in such great mood this morning and whose doing is that?

"And Mirabella?" She turns around to meet my gaze, giving me her full attention. "Thank you for last night."

Mirabella giggles shyly at my comment with a nod as she walks into the shower and it takes every form of self control in me not to walk right in with her and fuck her into oblivion.