Chapter forty-two- Matteo

My wife has been on her knees for over twenty minutes, silently glaring at me with her eyes filled with rage and lust

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My wife has been on her knees for over twenty minutes, silently glaring at me with her eyes filled with rage and lust.

"I'm getting impatient mi vida." I chuckle at her hesitancy.

"Is it right that you're asking your wife to beg you on her knees before you perform your duties?"

I let out a scoff, my lips immediately forming into a smirk as I stare down at her whilst her eyes continue drilling holes into my skull.

Finally swallowing her pride, she gulps aloud with an exhale of a shaky breath. "Please Matteo. . .just fuck me already. I'm so horny and it's driving me out of my mind."

I chuckle. "You can do better than that wife. Beg properly and call me sir while at it."

She gulps aloud again, her hands balled into fists by her sides. "Please sir. . . I need you desperately, your touch, your hold, your passion, your roughness. Please make love to me, you know you want to."

She bats her lashes at me and I grunt strenuously, thrusting my hips into the air. My hands work fast, grabbing the leash in the drawer and securing it around Mirabella's neck.

With the pad of my thumb swiping across her bottom lip, I whisper, "of course I want to make love to you but tonight, I'm going to fuck you so hard until you're unable to move a muscle by the break of dawn. You love the sound of that, don't you?"

"I do." She murmurs.

Of course you do.

"You're being such a good girl tonight princess," I crouch down, whispering each word as I wrap the leash around my fist. "And you know, good girls always get their wishes granted. What is your one wish, Mirabella?"

Silence.

Deafening silence.

"Don't think about it, just tell me what comes to mind."

"That you make me yours, claim me in every way possible, fuck me into oblivion. . .make me your whore tonight sir."

Fuck!

My groin twists painfully. A good kind of pain.

"Open your mouth." I order, pulling at the leash when she hesitates. Her mouth immediately drops open and I slide my thumb into her warm canal, urging her to suck and she does.

Her tongue swirls around the pad of my thumb as her cheeks hollow. "You're so good at this moya iyobuv. Now, I want you to repeat the same action on my dick."

She nods, her pupils dilating in anticipation.

I nudge my tip into her mouth and begin pushing myself inch after inch into her until her jaw is completely stretched out. "Wider Mirabella. Breathe through your nose." I urge when her brows crease together in discomfort with her fingers digging into my thighs.