Chapter thirty-nine- Matteo

I had a great night!

I had a great fucking night!

And I know this by how my cheeks hurt from the ear to ear grin plastered across my face as I stretch myself awake and from the silky dark hair sprawled on my arm.

My beautiful wife.

I giggle to myself, scattering chaste wet kisses all over her naked body while she grumbles in her sleep, making me aware how tired she is from our conjugal endeavors.

"Creep," she murmurs begrudgingly. "Don't think about it, I'm very tired."

"Good morning to you too, my beautiful princess." I fawn, gaining a low hum and a screeching sound from my wife as she stretches her muscles. "I get that you're tired but we need to be somewhere, so get your ass out of bed and go get ready."

She grumbles, "do I have to go?"

"I don't know princess, but I think you might want to come along. Do me a favor? Wear a dress and make sure to leave out the underwear."

Her head is thrashed backwards, laughter bubbling out of her. "Creep. Such a sex freak."

"Only for you princess."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm," I mumble, crawling up to her, situating myself between her thighs. "I could show you how much of a freak I become when it's you beneath me."

A smack is delivered at the back of my head with a giggle, "get off me or I change my mind about going with you. And leave the room, I require privacy."

"Why should I leave? It's my room too."

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I should not have said that.

Fuck me!

"Baby, I'm—" Mirabella cuts me off before I can apologize for my mistake.

"It's okay Matteo, I understand. Still, give me some privacy, hmm?" She gets off the bed, speed walking into the washroom.

I stumble backwards with a wince at the sound of an extremely loud screeching noise coming from Mirabella as we walk into our own mansion.

She's been making such excited noises since our drive through the estate but it still catches me off guard each time.

"Oh. My. God. Matteo! This is amazing! How did you know my taste?! How did you know that I've always wanted a house like this?! You're the best Matteo!"

I am the best!

My wife just affirmed that I'm the best!

"You'd be surprised at how much I know you. I might even know you more than you know yourself."