Chapter fifty-three- Matteo

I've come to terms with the fact that some days might be good and some days bad, but right now, in this moment when my eyes flutter open to my wife's face scrunched up in pleasure and her pussy suffocating my dick, I can bet everything I have that...

I've come to terms with the fact that some days might be good and some days bad, but right now, in this moment when my eyes flutter open to my wife's face scrunched up in pleasure and her pussy suffocating my dick, I can bet everything I have that it's going to be a splendid day today.

How the fuck did I end up shoving my dick into my wife's pussy whilst we were asleep?

Where the hell are the kids?

How the hell is my wife enjoying sex when she's half awake?

My thrusts are halted, my brain running in circles as I desperately attempt to fully decipher the events of this morning that might have led to this.

Mirabella mumbles. "Matteo. . . Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

"El? Baby? Are you asleep?" I murmur, grunting almost immediately when she rotates her hips, pushing herself forward to take all of me with a whimper.

Her pussy tightens around my dick suffocatingly and I hiss, burrowing my head into the crook of her neck, moaning her name.

"Mirabella, please wake up. You might not like this when you're fully awake." I choke out. I'm torn between taking advantage of the moment and fucking my wife awake or just being a gentleman and waiting until she's conscious enough to give her consent.

She groans, flipping us over so that she's straddling me. "You touched me in my sleep, got me all hot and needy, shoved your dick into me and now you want to play gentleman?"

My only answer to her rant is a moan because my wife doesn't even give me a chance to explain when she starts bouncing on me like a sex deprived woman who just got one shot at it.

"Shit! Mirabella! Slow the fuck down!" I whimper, tightening my grip on her waist in an attempt to control her pace.

She smacks me across the face, throwing her head back as she whimpers. "Fuck you, Matteo! I'm not a shitty mother!"

She smacks me across the face again and I grunt ecstatically. "No you're not. I'm sorry I said that."

"I was holding back for a reason, although now that I look at it, I shouldn't have let that man off the hook after he threatened my child. Money can always be made but family can never be replaced." She breathes, slowing down her pace.

I nod. "I understand and I've sorted that shit out for you. The documents are on your desk ma'am."

"Oh God, Matteo." She chuckles, excitement dancing in her hooded eyes as she stares down at me. "I could fuck you so hard right now."

"I believe you're doing that already, tesoro."

"Tell me what you did to Mark Lobster." She demands as she begins rocking her hips against me, her middle finger pressed down on her clit and her head thrown back.