Musickoji 1

CHAPTER 1

Kiyo POV:

I got off the bus and I saw a gate made from natural occuring rock. As I observed it, I sensed mother nature's tune. Similar to everything else that exists in this world, this gate has a tune. Each object, life form, event, and natural phenomena has a tune. Like the fish in the sea striving to live and fight the hierarchy of mother nature or a newborn child's cry to its mother. Each one has a tune made for their specific purpose or subject.

This tune may also be called their history and future as well as their fate or destiny. Its only up to one's self to determine which type of tune they would play and take. Each aspect such as emotions for humans, outside influence for objects and events, and elements of the world for natural phenomena. There is always something that affects a tune from a composition. This is observed from the songs of various artists. Songs that were made after a breakup or loss of their loved one. Songs that are for the soldiers bravery for defending their nation. Even a song just to insult someone. Many songs from those artists have a reason to why they have a tune like that. These reasons can be based on their emotions, desires, or just plain feelings.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as the black-haired beauty front the bus called out to me.

"Wait!" She said as she narrowed her red eyes towards me.

"Why were you looking at me?" she asked, probing me for an answer.

"Who knows." I replied with listlessness as I took off my headphones but immediately started to talk again as the atmosphere around her just yelled 'i won't hesitate to punch you if you don't give me an answer' after giving her a vague reply.

"Sorry if you took that the wrong way but I was just intrigued by the book you were reading. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky, right? I read the book once and I would consider it a masterpiece." I stated. As soon as I said the name of her book she immediately put her guard up.

"How were you able to see what I was reading when we were 4 meters apart? And just from its contents?" she asked with suspicion.

True. Normally you wouldn't be able to see the title of the book she was reading since all you could see were it's contents not it's title. But I saw one of its chapters that stated a character known as Raskolnikov and Dunya. Just from the names of characters I would say that it may be chapter of the book called Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky. This was one of my go to books after a casual session of playing a the guitar during the night or piano in the afternoon.

"Let's just say that I have read that book many times that I know which part you were reading and what book it is. You were reading Chapter 4 of it, am I wrong? You were also not paying attention to the commotion from the bus which made you stand out a bit since everyone was looking at them. You also exuded an aura of 'I don't care' towards the situation back then which I noticed." I said to her in my monotone voice in which her eyes widened by a few millimeters. I said that in a monotonous voice so she would stop bothering as it was getting annoying.

She glared at me.

"You're creepy."She said and left immediately as if I were a stalker. It actually kinda hurt my pride to be seen as someone like thaton the first day. I sighed as I made my way towards my classroom..

-XXX-

What would you rate an entrance ceremony out of one to ten? Well, to me it honestly depends on how it was delivered. An entrance ceremony May be cheerful depending on the attitude of the people who run the school. Let's say if the chairman and teachers were both beautiful and handsome people, most students would be listening with rapt attention towards them, add in a attitude that if both cheery, approachable and strict then you have an entrance ceremony that would render most students views on the school that is was the right choice for them to attend this institution.