Restart: Prologue

NOTES:
•Kei and Kiyo are not in a relationship and they are similar to that of best friends
The number of white room students are far more than in canon, 13 in Kiyo's second year, and supposedly 39 in his third year.

—–—–——————————

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was nearing the end of his high school life. He was in his third year of high school in ANHS.

His class which was once the lowest class in his year has now ascended to class A with a lead over class B of over 500 class points. They were once hailed as the most defective class the school has ever seen as they blew they 1000 class points by the end of the first month.

They started from 0 class points but we're able to immediately rise through the ranks with first special giving them over 200 class points.

Their victories were all said to be made due to Horikita Suzune during their entire first year and most of their second year. Most, because some of the able minded classmates of his has finally been able to notice the subtle actions that Ayanokouji was doing.

In the entire third year he was labeled by the rest of the classes as the most dangerous adversary in the class competition after those individuals who knew of his strength revealed what he had been doing in the shadows.

Due to this he was corner into making a decision. Whether to drop out or use his all of abilities to rise up to class A.

He picked the latter as he was again visited by his father who proposed the deal.

He were to use all of his abilities to rise up to class A and he will not bother his remaining time in ANHS.

Naturally, he accepted since he prioritized a peaceful life than a chaotic mess where WR students will just continue bothering him.

This earned him the resentment of most of his classmates specially Yukimura. Though after the explanation some were able to understand and accepted the deal in which Kiyotaka will lead their class.

Some were still dissatisfied but did not further argue after understanding the situation from the situation.

Many of their exams that were tackled by Ayanokouji, in those exams he outright gave them the top spot. Some of those who still hated the fact that Ayanokouji was using and manipulating acquiesced, seeing the results of his actions. Results don't lie after all.

Their victories continued. Win after win after win, they slowly rised up again after their defeat during the special year end exam which resulted in them going down to measly 164 class points with the Class C 927 class points, Class B at 1253, and class A at 1682 points.

On this exam, it gave them the reality check that they need to be far more serious in order to secure the Class A spot, but with such and overwhelming gap in class points they were helpless. They could never get their class up again to the battlefield....

Unless a certain boy from the the most disgusting but most effective learning facility helped them.

FLASHBACK

—In Class D—

Ike: there is no point in fighting anymore. We lost.

Sudo: Damn it! How did it come to this.

Hirata:Guys....

Horikita:How did this happen?! We were on our way to Class A!