Demon's final fall

I lay on the ground as my body slowly gets colder. My blood flowing out of my body as my vision flickers.

People say that death is very painful but i don't really feel anything right now. I don't know how to describe it but i feels really comfortable, like how you get a cold shower before going to bed.

"....ka.....!!!"

I hear someone. Maybe it's my imagination but the voice feels familiar, ahh i remember, its my girlfriend, Kei.

I turned my head with the last at my strength to see my girl friend trying to get out of the boys grip with all her might as she struggled to get to me. She was crying so much that her face looked an absolute mess. Other people such as Ichinose, Nanase, Ichika, Satou, Hiyori and the Ayanokouji Group were all the same as Kei. Akito and Keisei were not crying as much as the girls. Ryueen was looking as if you took away his purpose and motivation, he was glaring, and gnashing his teeth so much that his teeth might break. Sakayanagi looked devastated. Chabashira sensei seemed to be reconsidering all her life choices. Some of the students from the other classes and my class look pale seeing someone die. Mkost the people who tried to help were injured were being treated by some of the people who know first aid such as Hoshinomiya-sensei. They were all safe thanks to the teachers taking charge and making everyone go for cover from the gunfight and explosions.

Why am I dying? Why am I, the 'Masterpiece' of the White Room, turned to this pathetic state you ask?

Well that finally had enough due to the secrets of the White room getting out and seeing that it was the end for him took his last action to kill me involving both the the younger generations of the White room and giving them weapons and fire arms sending them to kill me. I was able to kill all of them but one decided to confront me barehanded though it was actually a suicide attempt of killing me. The shrapnel from the grenade unluckily tore my stomach and neck.

(Okay, I know that all of you are going to say something about ayanopapa never doing this, but just think of him going crazy thanks to plot convenience-chan.)

I'm fine with dying since I finally lost. The contradiction the is my existence is finally gone. I finally lost.

I took one last look at Kei who was running toward me as my vision was slowly blacking out. Something clicked in my mind as memories formed like a revolving lantern. From my success and failures to my first look at the outside world to my first homecooked meal to my first step in ANHS to the class battles, my actions behind the scenes, to first ice scream, to the frist time I made an actual friend, to first time I confessed to someone, my first kiss, to even my struggles. Every single memory from my childhood in the White room to my time here in ANHS. For the first time in my life I felt regret.

That I never be able to talk to the people whom helped me become a little bit more compassionate, a little more emotional, a little bit more caring.

A little bit more Human.

I regretted it that I wasn't able to live longer

But,

The thing that I regret the most is,

"..I.."

...

...

...

"...I-I'm..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"....sorry...."

that I wasn't able to fulfill the promise.

".........Kei..........."

With my last breath, I apologized to the girl that gave me the ability to feel emotions again, to the girl whom I was able to actually love, to girl whom accepted the human contradiction that is me.

(Yeah, I decided to turn everything into a oneshot and reaction book. I realized that I cannot write a whole fucking story continuously. I tried squeezing my brain for a better plotline for the story but imagination-kun seemed to be exhausted after creating so many damn scenarios for me. So I just took those ideas and turned it to oneshots. The ideas are far more datailed than the story ones.

Anyway I will be posting just short stories instead of long ones, Maybe?)