Reaction 3

-Angel's Forthcoming-

Everyone was confused at the title itself. Why would the person they consider a monster and a psychopath be called an angel? It didn't really matter to most of them so they just ignored it. But as expected, there were a few exceptions. Hirata, who has now calmed down had a dreadful feeling. This also happened with Ichinose, Hiyori, Manabu, Akane, Akito, Arisu, Kiryuin and Kei. If he was considered an Angel, then what turned him into this? Arisu knew that she didn't know much of the white room but had an idea of what was happening. Though what she didn't truly understand was how harsh and cruel the white room was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the urban neighborhood of Tokyo. A pregnant woman is seen to be happily smiling to herself. She looked extremely beautiful and had an air of what you would call a Yamato Nadeshiko. She had flowing gentle brown hair the came down to her waist. Though she was already in her mid 30s, she still looked to be in her 20s. She was sitting on the bench of their front porch of their mansion thinking of what to name her child.

One could mistake her for an Angel due to her gentle smile and innocent look. Her name was Kiara Ayanokouji. She was currently on the front porch of their mansion happily thinking of names for her son. She thought many names but considered a name that would be best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamauchi, and Miyamoto wore perverted looks that could be compared to the smile of a stalker. But everyone was suddenly shocked to see those looks was displayed on the corner of the screen. Immediately after seeing their looks boys and girls alike looked disgusted and started openly glaring at them. Sizner purposely showed them their faces that they made for everyone to see. After seeing everyone's reactions. He acted.

Sizner summoned metal bats and gave it to Yamauchi and Miyamoto's seatmates which promptly understood what Sizner silently told them to do without words even being spoken.

With the force one would use to cut down a tree, their seatmates smashed the twos faces with the metal bats. Bones could be heard cracking at the time the bat took on their face. Blood gushed and teeth flew around the place but thanks to Sizner using a force field no one got sprayed with their disgusting garbage.

Ike was safe thanks to Shinohara openly glaring at him when the Kiara was showed who's somehow was able to restrain himself. The two perverts were revived and tried to complain but was stared by everyone along with Hiyori with anger. No one wants an angry Hiyori looking at them.

Sizner: Anyone that does this with be met with the same treatment. Do you understand?

All the perverted boys and girls nodded along with the other students not wanting to incur the wrath of the God.

Ike: But who was that woman?

Sudo: I think we're reacting to that bastard's mother right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiyotaka

A name meaning pure,clear or clean. She radiating happing like that of what you would call a saint.

After her morning routine of bathing in the morning sunlight. She went inside which led to her encountering her husband. He looked as intimidating as she last saw him. She didn't know what she did to be married to someone like this but she endured and just smiled welcoming him home.

Kiara: Okaerinasai Anata.

But Atsuomi just ignored her and went back to his office to do the paperwork he left. At this Kiara just sighed wondering how much more could she endure a lifestyle like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~