Musickoji 2

CHAPTER 2

3rd Person POV:

"Sensei, can I make a deal with you?" the boy named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka said. He was looking at his teacher with sharp and calculating gaze.

"What is this about a deal, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?" Chabashira-sensei stated. Seemingly intrigued at the boy's gaze.

As soon as his name was said, Ayanokouji felt a look boring into him. This was different from the rest. This gaze felt nostalgic and it was filled with many emotions. Relief, sadness, as well as many other emotions, but the most noticable one was happiness. He will ignore it for now but he will talk to this person later. He needed to confirm his suspicions about this school along with trying to gauge the ability of classmates.

"The deal is that I want you to say yes or no to my questions, 20,000 points per question. If you cannot answer it then give me vague answer. If you chose the third option of saying a vague answer then I'll only need to pay 10,000 points. But if you don't answer I won't pay anything, of course I'll pay 10,000 points upfront for accepting this deal. I already arrived at some conclusions so I only need you to confirm them." Ayanokouji said in a louder more confident voice to attract the attention of his classmates. His voice reverberated throughout the classroom.

Hearing this statement, Chabashira-sensei looked more interested as to what the boy was going to do. She nodded, accepting the deal. At this signal, Ayanokouji started.

"Sensei, based on the explanation you said earlier, we were going to be evaluated based on our talents and merits, that is the school is going to monitor our behavior as a member of society. This is true if you look at the school as an example of society. We each have our own role to fill as a member of it and since there are hidden cameras in almost every corner of the campus they are going be evaluating us outside the classroom as well. Just in this classroom itself has four cameras in each corner." he said, pointing to four cameras. Some of his classmates looked shock but some idiots just ignored it. "Since there are cameras here I assume that any misbehavior may lead to lowering our evaluation as a class. There might some kind of scoreboard or class points for our evaluation. Next is the Private Points. Why would the school name it Private Points on our devices if you can just name it points instead of private points. Can I assume that there is something else other than private points? Another one to take into account for this is the amount of private points given to us. I don't believe the government is going to just give us that much money specially if there people who do not work to deserve it. I mean, just think about it, 576 million yen every year. That is too much even for the government. Is this all true Sensei?" Ayanokouji questioned while taking off his headphones from his neck. His nonchalance showed how confident he was about his words.

Hearing this Chabashira-sensei widened her eyes for a split second as this student might be her ticket to class A. Not only was this student able to notice the hidden cameras and their purpose, he was also able to deduce a fraction of the S-System. She waited to see if he had anymore questions. If this student was really what he is showing then her ambition of going to class A will be met. She was about to answer him after a few seconds but was interrupted. This came from a boy who looked nothing more than a creep.

"Bwahahahahahahahaha! What are you even saying! We got admitted to this school so it's normal for us to have an equal reward, stupid! And you're even wasting you point on that!" someone laughed at him. The laughter rang throughout the classroom, later getting louder as more and more people joined laughing at the brown haired boy, though these were mostly from the boys side. There were also those who stayed silent. But there were also some who were now suspicious of the school since what Ayanokouji said was certainly true if you looked at it from a broader perspective. With this reaction, he concluded that around 1/4 of his classmates are competent.