Musickoji 3

Kiyo POV:

Cherry petals danced as the wind gave us a gentle breeze. Endo-san sometimes peeked at me. I asked her what was up since she was peeking at my face. We were going to the club fair. In Gymnasium No. 1.

"Eto, Endo-san is there something wrong?" I said in an awkward tone, a bit embarrassed due to a girl a beautiful a her probing my face.

"Umm, it's nothing. You... similar... person." She said.

'Huh? What did she say? I couldn't hear her since she whispered that last part.'

The conversation died then and there. It's was still awkward. This atmosphere continued until we got to Gymnasium No. 1. Most of the students were already seated. I looked to the students some of them looked back at me. I quickly went to our class along with Endo-san. I noticed that the other classes were different from ours confirming my theory. I think that the first row of 40 students might be class A while the second is class B since they were far more disciplined compared to our class and the class in front of us. There were some more noticable people compared to the other students.

In class A would be a small and petite girl with lilac colored hair and a ball man. They seem to have more presence than the others. Their class is all full of elite students though except for one. The air that they give off is fitting for Class A students. All of them are waiting and not making any unnecessary actions and noise.

In class B is a girl with Strawberry-Blonde hair with a well endowed figure. She hhas an unknown air of which i cannot identify. But i can understand that her air is what makes her a leader in her class. As a whole, their class is mainly based upon unity.

In Class C, there was a purple haired guy who seemed to be a delinquent. His air is a bit different from the other class leaders. Looking at some of his classmates informs me that he is some kind of tyrant since their fear and caution towards is different from normal.

I'll look up on them after sometime. I decided to focus on what to do for Aria's Birthday as I can't just go out of the school to go to the park an play there. Maybe I can play at the park here at ANHS? Or do I just play in my room?

I kept on thinking while the introductions of each club continued.

...

Hmm? Why did I go quiet all of a sudden?

I looked up to see a man on the podium. Everyone's attention was on him.

He appeared to be about 170 centimeters in height, so he wasn’t very tall. He was slender, with sleek black hair. He wore sharp glasses and had a piercing, calculating gaze.

Standing in front of the microphone, he calmly looked around at the first-year students.

What was his club, and what in the world was he going to say? He didn’t say a single word. Maybe he was drawing a blank? Or perhaps he was so nervous that he couldn’t speak?

“Do your best!”

“Did you forget to bring your notecards?”

“Ha ha ha ha ha!”

The first-year students hurled comments at him. However, the upperclassman stood on the stage calmly, without trembling. The laughter and comments didn’t seem to faze him. When the laughter had reached a crescendo, it suddenly died. He wore an apathetic expression.

Some of the students commented on how he was weird. It seems that they were astonished on how he was not fazed at all after all the laughter hurled at him by some of the first years. He stared at them. The ongoing atmosphere was suddenly replace with a serious one. The tension in the room was thick. The silence seemed to have shut up every student in the gymnasium.