A Reunion Back in April

Kiyotaka POV:

This is a sudden question to ask, but do you believe in reincarnation. Before my death I would just consider it nothing more than a weird fantasy. Being able to go back in time is nigh impossible. You can turn back your time for one second if you fulfill certain conditions but I digress.

Experiencing it though is quite different, even with all the knowledge I've accumulated in the white room and my experiences in the various fields of science, I cannot even explain such a phenomenon.

Before I died I had a family, an actual family that I loved from the very bottom of my heart. The daughter that I spoil, the son that I teach, and the one person to give me motivation to fight back against that man's grip on my life.

She is quite hard to handle to say the least. Sometimes hot and sometimes cold. Like to pinch my ear and scold for spacing out. Her hair once long now trail behind her back. A person whom I was willing to put my life for.

Her smile is what sold me to her and gave back the emotions of mine that was once non-existent and dull, into a bursting spectrum of colors. She accepted me for who I am when I told her about my past and stilled loved me for who I am.

And now I'm meeting her again...

*Time Skip*

"Wait!" Someone called out to me.

"Umm, Can I help you?"

"Why were you looking at me?"

This is quite nostalgic. She still has that same glare, but what's with nervousness behind her eyes?

"Because of the book you were reading, I thought I recognized that one so I just got curious to what it was, I apologize if it made you uncomfortable" I replied with a genuine tone of apology. Being able to show emotions this time will help me out a lot.

Suzune POV:

"I-I see..." I responded to him with a stammer, shocked at the difference between our first encounter to now.

'Why do they feel so similar, this Kiyotaka is not mine but why is this giving me certain vibes' I thought seeing the resemblance of my husband in front of me.

You see I reincarnated back into my younger self after dying to a nuclear blast during our time. Japan back in our time in 2065 had a war going on with China to which led to a nuclear war with many countries joining in. Unfortunately our house or should I call mansion, was placed near in one of the major cities which were a possible target of a nuke. And as out of nowhere a nuke was dropped in the the vicinity of Tokyo which millions of deaths including destruction as far as the eye can see.

All I know is seeing the blast from the nuclear bomb coming straight towards us then waking up inside my bedroom a few months before entering ANHS. At first I thought it was a dream but after pinching myself tens of times and slapping my self until my cheeks stung I concluded it was not a dream.

I mean realistically speaking, this is impossible. I cannot even begin to comprehend of what forces are capable of this, but....

I'm thankful if this is true, then I can change for the better, not repeat the mistakes I made and maybe realize what Kiyotaka really needed earlier in life. Him confessing to me about his life before ANHS made me regret everything that I said and did to him.

But even when he revealed his true nature to me and asked if I were ok with a man like him, I just laughed and slapped him for saying something stupid.

I responded to him that even if that was him, that was all in the past, I saw him change the cold look he had to a soft one and his ability to show emotions to and smile said it itself.

"Whether you're a man like that or not, I still love you. Now stop saying that or I'm going to cover you in holes with my compass" I said while holding back my tears, why would he consider himself to be like this when he is clearly not the one at fault! It hurts to see him saying this in front of me!

After saying this for the first in my life I saw him cry. It was then I hugged and kissed him to show how much I loved him. He reciprocated and we started making out, with each second of it getting more intense as our tongues went into each others mouth trying to sap the other's saliva.

"Kiyotaka, I love more than anything in the world, remember that." I said as I looked into his eyes with a feral gleam, with his radiating the same gaze.

It was then that I lost my virginity to the man I loved the most in a cold starry night.

And now he is right in front of me bearing the same semblance of in attitude.

I'm scared and hopeful of a possibility.

What if he's actually my Kiyotaka, the one I loved the most. If he's not I'm scared I might get targeted by him if he knew I know his name.

I tried to still do the same thing in my last timeline to make sure that me and him still get together, but I blew it when I didn't consider that things might be different.

Everything that I've seen and  experienced has been the same until now. So I concluded that I just needed to do the same thing to not change anything. But this changed version of him, I was not expecting.

I want to take that risk, to make sure if he's actually him, my husband. Or if he's not.

But....

Arrrggghhhh! Stop being indecisive Suzune! Take the opportunity before it leaves.

Before he left, I tugged at his shirt. He looked at me confusion and shock. His eyes seemd to dull as if reminiscing about something. My hunch has now increased.

With a deep inhale, I said

"Kiyotaka, do you know what I gave you on our first new year together." I asked a very important question. This was the only thing that each of us know, not even my children, brother nor friends know about this. Let's see if he really is the love of my life. Even if I get labeled crazy I will continue this. Taking risks is part of achieving what you want after all.

Kiyotaka POV:

"Kiyotaka, do you know what I gave you on our first new year together."

His eyes widened to saucers and a tear escaped from his eyes. At the realization of what was happening, he smiled the brightest he can and said,

"A red scarf with the words spelled KIYOZUNE. While I gave you a ring, a precious ring and a question." I said as Suzune asked smiling with me. To see the same smile that captivated me before right now is a moment of pure joy and nostalgia, reminding me of the warmth and happiness we shared.

"And what is that question?" Suzune smiled teasingly infront of me.

"Haha... To think that you are actually here" I decided to avoid the question for for and wait until she pouts. And to my expectation she did. She truly is her.

"Answer the question." She said while glaring at me while pouting. A cute sight to be honest.

I moved closer to her quickly and whispered,

"Will you marry me?"

At this she looked at me and smiled once more, this one filled with relief and happiness at what had transpired. But it didn't last long as both of us immediately felt stares at every direction. We looked around to see everyone including the bus driver baffled at the sudden changes in our attitudes.

Embarrassed by this we apologized and went out way to the classroom. With me holding her hand as I looked forward to the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. Short Chapter

Camp change after looking a bit at volume 10 and reviewing a few parts of the novel.

Suzune best girl😆.

1372 words.