Girls of the Past: Chapter 1 (Route A)

"K-"

"Kiy-"

"Kiyota-"

"Kiyotaka-kun~"

My mind went blank as I took on the situation around me. I am back in the white room. The girl whom I find around me are from the white room's 4th generation before the phase change in curriculum.

There were around 7 girls surrounding me.

All of them were people I ignored because all I cared about back then was my own survival. One by one they got disposed of due to me. As I kept improving, the parameters for our generation got higher and higher until they, one by one, got disposed of.

I remember them all of course. The 4 that were worried about were, Tsubaki Yuki, Suzuki Shizuku, Endo Kotone, and Endo Kimiko. The other 3 that were teasing us with smirking expressions were Oshiro Akiko, Ikeda Yuka , and Hiraoka Nao.

Yuki had bright brown hair and bright blue eyes while Shizuku had similarities to her with her dark blonde hair and emerald green eyes. Kotone and Kimiko were twins based on their appearance and attitude. Kotone was the quiet one and Kimiko was the Lively one. Both sisters always seemed to be in sync as they finished most tests at the same time.

I asked them once if they were twins to which they both confirmed they actually were. Both of them had the same hair color and eye color. They both had brown eyes and had red hair. The coloring in red hair is due to a mutation in the MC1R gene that fails to produce sun-protective, skin-darkening eumelanin and instead causes pale skin, freckles and red hair. Though surprisingly, they don't have any freckles. This is maybe due to the white room since we are not usually exposed to the sun.

Out of the three girls mentioned that were smirking at us Akiko looked to be the most amused. Akiko had sleek black hair that was cut similar to a wolf cut hairstyle. She also had onyx eyes to which complimented her look.

She was always the quiet type at the start of the curriculum but slowly open up to us. Her personality itself after this was really surprising for us. Who knew that the normally quiet Akiko was a cheeky cheeky girl who often teases others.

Contrary to Akiko, Yuka had shoulder length white hair and purple amethyst eyes. Her personality was weird to say the least. At least weird for a white roomer, but for me who learned with the help of Sotomura, she is what you could call an Ara Ara Oneesan. Similar to Akiko, she also liked to tease us, though her teasing was more in the form of an older sister's attitude. She considers Nao as her best friend.

The girl who was leaning against the wall with her back was Nao. She had blue hair and matching pair of crystal blue eyes. Her personality was... similar to that of Kiryuin's. Though I was able to see her hidden side. She was a cute and timid girl often flustered if taken by surprise. Her behavior that one time was truly precious. Though she won't admit it, she also considers Yuka to be her best friend.

You're asking how I know this about these 7? Well I knew of this before my father showed me whom he really was. Our friendship, though, was destroyed slowly by me as when I solely focused only on myself after learning the true nature of this facility. I helped them from time to time but the distance between us from the start of the 2nd phase to its end was like night and day. All of us slowly forgot our interactions and started to also focus on improving.

Back then, the first to drop out was the twins due to the pressure of the harder curriculum as they broke down. Ironically, they also dropped out at the same time. Next was Yuka as she slowly died of a certain complication, namely, heart failure. After Yuka died, Nao slowly grew depressed. This affected her performance in tasks assigned to her to which resulted in her getting disposed of. Her response that time was only silence, probably because she was still hurt by the death of her best friend. Akiko, Shizuku, Yuki and I along with 24 other students were the only ones left after the final test on the 2nd phase of the Beta curriculum.

COTE: One Shots To Goजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें