Showing the COTE cast FF's

"Um Sizner-san, where are we now? Weren't we just in a theater a few minutes ago" asked Hirata at the sudden changes in scenery.

They were currently in a long hallway that seemed to stretch out. The hallway itself was actually very large with a width of about 30 meters.

All of the students were currently following Sizner as he kept floating forward seemingly looking for something.

"Oyy Bitch God! Where the hell are we even going and why the hell am I tied to an office chair being pulled by this moron?!" Ryuuen shouted as he tried breaking out of the weird ropes tying him down to the chair.

"Ohh thaattt... Well we are trying to find another thing to react to. Plus you're tied up because I know you're not going to cooperate." Sizner responded as he took out a can of Pringles and began eating.

"I brought you all along since I'm kinda bored and the last one we were going to was destroyed by the administrator or rather creator of that alternative universe. I just found out that it was not actually somewhat true to Kiyotaka-sama's past. I'm saying somewhat because it has certain similarities to his original past." He said after eating a whole can of Pringles  within 2 minutes.

"*Sigh* This isn't the same as the old ones. I should be full with just a single can but not anymore, fucking shrinkflation..." He said as he took out another can from out of nowhere again.

"Oh yeah the doors that you are all passing by all lead to a similar room where we reacted to Kiyotaka-sama's past. The alternate universes inside these doors are different. Each and every last one of them has a title. These titles often give a hint to what those alternate universes are. Like that one." Sizner said pointing to a door with a title on top of it. It read

Project: Bland King🟦

"Or that one"

Classroom of the Elite: Self-Test🟥

"Maybe even those"

The White Room Drop Out🟥

The White Room Troubles🟥

A Man on a Mission🟥

Kiyotaka of Class B🟥

The Odd One Out🟥

Sole Elite Disclosed🟥

Jobless Reincarnation X COTE|A Masterpiece🟦

Goldenberyl🟦

Kiyopon Can't
Communicate 🟥

Classroom of the Elite: Checkmate🟥

The weird thing for them was that all of them were double doors. The Cast were curious about the singular doors as well as it's coloration but the questions that were going to be asked were answered immediately.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention, those with double doors are series or a bundle of episodes. The singular ones are chapters from certain Universes. The coloration on the sides are based on what it is. Blue 🟦 if it is a mix of a different realities such yours and a different one, mainly a crossover of dimensions. Red 🟥 is for if it is an alternate timeline and Yellow 🟨 if it's a reaction timeline. Any questions? None. Ok let's move on." Sizner stated as he kept floating forward with now a 1 liter bottle of Coke.

'Didn't even let us speak.' everyone thought agitated by the god's behavior.

Hi.

Extremely short chapter