Chapter 7: Showtime

The show begins as everyone was in their seats, pumped for the show. "My name...is Captain Rosita. My mission, is to find a space explorer, who went missing long ago." said Rosita. "Captain! I have found 5 possible locations." said Gunter. "Excellent! But which one?" asked Rosita. "It is impossible!" said Gunter. "Then I'll have to explore them all. Take us to the planet of war!" said Rosita. Johnny was first as he prepared for his number.

As Johnny performs the song, he remembers what Nooshy taught him and danced on the stage. The group cheers him on as a jealous Klaus watches Johnny until he had enough. He would take his opponents role and faces Johnny in a duel. Meanwhile, Crystal, along with his bodyguards, Suki and Jerry were inside his limo and sped their way to the Theater. "We'll be at the theater soon, sir!" said the driver. "I don't want to be there soon, I want to be there NOW!!" said Crystal. "Yes sir!" said the driver as he stepped on the pedal. Klaus would try to undermine him but thanks to a confidence boost from Nooshy, he manages to defeat Klaus in the duel, earning his respect. The stage would then clear as everyone cheered for Johnny. As everyone celebrated, Big Daddy's walkie goes off. "This is Barry. Come in, over." said Barry. "Yeah go ahead." said Big D. "Crystal's on sight. Repeat, Crystal's on sight, over." said Barry as he sees Crystal heading inside. "Roger that. Right, let's go to work." said Big D as they headed to the lobby. "Mission report, no sign of the missing explorer. I'm moving to the next planet." said Rosita. Next, was Porsha's turn. "My mission takes me to the next planet. The planet of joy." said Rosita. "Alright, here we go, Porsha. Time to show the world what your made of." said Buster as Porsha launched onto the stage.

As Porsha sang on her number, the crowd was filled with joy as Porsha sang and danced happily. Meanwhile, Crystal entered the lobby. "Hey! Who the heck are you? Where's my security?" he asked. "We're security now, mate." said Big D. "What?" said Crystal as he snapped his fingers and his bodyguards attacked but they were holding them off for a while. But Crystal managed to sneak in. He then sees Porsha. "Porsha!" yelled Crystal as she sees her father. "Get off of there! Don't you make me come out there, young lady!" warned Crystal as Porsha ran up to him while still singing, and eventually taunts him before running back on the stage. "You traitor. That's it! I'm coming out there!" said Crystal as suddenly Chris came from behind and pushed him into a cage under the stage. "Sorry buddy. But your not ruining her moment!" said Chris. "Why you!!" yelled Crystal as Chris shuts the door. He then turns to the stage, where he watches Porsha sing her heart out. "You go, girl." said Chris as he smiled. As Porsha finished the song, she admires the love the crowd was giving her as smiles happily. She heads backstage where she gave Chris a big hug. "So...what'd you think?" asked Porsha. "You were beautiful, Porsha. The way you sang your heart out there...just like how my mom did." said Chris as Porsha smiled and hugged Chris once more. Next was Meena's number. "Mission report, no sign of the missing explorer, I am moving on to the next planet. The planet of love." said Meena as they arrived to the planet. Even though Darius was her partner, Meena sees Alfonso in the front row. She managed to visualize Darius as Alfonso.

Meena began her number as she managed to stay calm and went with the flow of the music. Meanwhile, Crystal's bodyguards and the hotel security was being manhandled by Big D and his friends. "Where are you, sir?" asked Jerry. "I'm trapped somewhere under the stage!" said Crystal. "I'll find you, sir! Mr. Crystal, I'm coming!!" yelled Jerry as he ran to the theater. In the back, Calloway was holding his guitar case, taking deep breaths. Meena continued to succeed in her number as Crystal's bodyguards and the security was taken care of and gave up. As Meena's number ended, the crowd cheers and Meena then sees Alfonso cheering for her. "Hi!" said Meena. "Uh, hi." said Alfonso. "I'm Meena." she said. "Oh! Uh, Alfonso. You were incredible!" he said in amazement. "So were you!" said Meena. "Uh, what?" said Alfonso. "Oh! Uh, nevermind. Wanna meet up after the show maybe?" asked Meena. "Okay!" said Alfonso. "Okay bye!" said Meena as the stage cleared. "Mission report! My search takes me to the next planet...the planet of resolution. Take us down!" said Rosita. Meanwhile, Chris and Dante, were in position. "Alright Dante, you ready?" asked Chris as Dante took a deep breath. "I'm ready. Let's do this." said Dante as the two shared a fist bump. Chris closed his eyes and held his necklace towards his face. "For you, Mom." said Chris in his thoughts as the spotlight shines.