Chapter 18: The New Chapter

A month later after Chris and Porsha's wedding, the two went on their honeymoon. During that time, Dante was running business in Eclispe Studios as he came up with the idea of a collaborative album with Chris. "This is perfect! Chris is gonna love this when he gets back!" said Dante as he closes the studio and returns home. Eventually he enters the penthouse, where he sees Ember sleeping on the couch. He smiles as he gently rubs her back. She slowly wakes up as she yawned. "Oh, hey babe." said Ember with a smile. "Had a good nap?" asked Dante. "Yeah. I feel good. I wonder how Chris and Porsha are enjoying their honeymoon. I was planning on doing a welcome home party for them when they get back." said Ember as she stretched her arms. "That sounds like a great idea! I bet they're having a great time right now." said Dante.

*Meanwhile on a island*

Chris and Porsha were on their honeymoon as they were staying at a private island in their house. Porsha was in the water in her nice bathing suit, going on a little swim. She turns as she sees Chris holding two wine glasses in hand with lemonade. She smiled as she got out the water and puts on a skirt. "Hey honey. I got us drinks." said Chris. "Our personal favorite." said Porsha as the two shared a kiss. They would go to their chairs as Chris would stand in the sand and he admires the sunset. Porsha was sitting as she was holding something on her hand and took a deep breath. She finished her lemonade as she stood and approached Chris. "Um, Chris? Can we...talk for a sec?" asked Porsha. "Yeah sure." Chris replied as he placed his glass down. "So what's up?" asked Chris. "It's been a month and two......since I kept it to myself. So...I thought I'd tell you now." said Porsha. "Okay? So what is it?" asked Chris in curiosity. Porsha took another deep breath and gave Chris the item she was holding. He looks at it and sees it's a pregnancy test. It was positive. Chris's eyes widened. "Porsha...is this for real?" he asked as he slowly began shedding tears. Porsha nodded as she too sheds tears. Chris laughs while also sheds happy tears as he fell on his knees and hugs Porsha around her waist. Porsha chuckled as she gently brushed Chris's fur. Chris then stood and held Porsha's hand. "So...does that explain why you were having some junk food recently and gained a bit of weight? Cravings?" asked Chris as Porsha chuckled. "Yes Chris. I've been quite hungry the past two months but...I was just a bit nervous. I didn't know how to tell you." said Porsha. "Should we tell the others when we get back?" asked Chris. "Definetely. But for now...let's enjoy our honeymoon for the time being." said Porsha as the two heads to the hotel. 

*A month later*

Dante and Ember were at the New Moon Theater, talking with the gang about their idea of throwing Chris and Porsha a return party. "That's sounds great! They're going to love it!" said Meena. Dante hears his phone ringing. "Oh! It's them!" said Dante. "Hey guys! How'd the honeymoon go?" asked Ember. "It was amazing! We just left the airport and we're heading back to Catalonia right now!" said Chris. "Cool! Stop by the theater real quick before heading home." said Dante. "Cool, we'll be there in 15 minutes." said Porsha. Minutes go by as everyone prepares for the decorations. Eventually, Chris and Porsha arrived at the front entrance. They see a note. "Come to the back. Hmm?" said Chris. "Let's find out." said Porsha as they head to the back entrance, where they headed to the backstage region. "Woah. The lights are out." said Chris as suddenly the lights came back on and were surprised by the Troupe as they see a banner that says 'Welcome Back!'. "SURPRISE!!!" shouted all. Chris and Porsha were caught offguard but were amazed. "Wow! You guys did all this?" asked Chris. "Well someone had to welcome you guys back." said Ember as they hugged them. "Had fun on the honeymoon, lovebirds?" asked Gunter. "It was amazing. I've never enjoyed a vacation like that in my entire life." said Porsha. "Well, we're glad you guys are home." said Buster. "Should I tell them or should you?" asked Porsha. Chris smiled. "How about I let you do the honors?" he said. "Tell us what?" asked Rosita. The two held hands and faced the group. "I'm pregnant!" said Porsha as everyone's eyes were wide. It was silent for a few seconds until they all cheered in excitement. "Woah! That's big news! Congrats!" said Johnny. "Oh my gosh! How long has this been going on?" asked Dante. "I've been pregnant for about 3 months." said Porsha. "Ha! So that explains the food you've been having recently since we last hung out." said Ember. "How has it felt being pregnant so far?" asked Rosita. "Well, after experiencing the cravings part, I think it's gonna be alright." said Porsha. "Well sweetie, just wait till you get further in the pregnancy. Take it from me. I do have 25 piglets after all." said Rosita. Minutes later, everyone was conversating. "So is Aunt Ember gonna find out what gender her little niece or nephew is gonna be?" asked Ember excitedly. Porsha giggled. "Well, we don't know yet. But I hope it's a boy. He's gonna do great things when he grows up." said Porsha. "Oh. Want a boy, huh?" said Ember. "Well, no matter what gender, I'm sure our baby is gonna do great things in life." said Porsha. "So Chris, how does it feel now that your gonna be a dad?" asked Dante. "Bit nervous, but also excited!" said Chris. "Know what gender of the baby is?" asked Johnny. "Not yet. But if I had to guess, it's probably gonna be a girl but Porsha thinks it might be a boy but it don't matter. We're grateful for the gift we have." said Chris.