chapter 14

Y/n's POV.

Uhhhh, hangovers fucking stink.

Especially when you can't even remember a single thing about what happened the night before.

Even worse, when you can't remember what happened the night before and you wake up in someone else's bed wearing nothing but your underwear, bra, and an oversized black sweatshirt that you don't even own,

Panic rushed through me, and I threw the white satin sheets at me and bolted upright.

Was I even still a fucking virgin?

I don't feel any different; I might still be holy.

I took a very long, deep breath in an attempt to calm myself down.

This room looked oddly familiar, yet so dark and different.

All of the furniture was either black or a darkened gray, and the curtains were as dark as night.

I examined my surroundings; whoever owned this place was hella emo.

I was about to get up and try to leave when the door flew open.

The devil himself stood there in all of his satanic glory; he looked freshly shaven, and his eyes glared into mine.

"Morning, did you have a good night?" arrogant, good-looking bastard

An amused smile formed on his face as he mocked me shamelessly.

Ass face.

I jerked my head up and down shortly.

"You're one hell of a drunk, whore." He folded his arms over his chest, smirking. 

His expression was one that waited for me to react; he was hungry for me to slip up again.

But seriously: What? The. Hell. Happened. Last. Night.

"Don't worry." He rolled his eyes and cocked his head to the side a little. 

"You didn't lose your honor; I don't like it when girls are as desperate as what you were." He lifted one eyebrow. 

I could feel my cheeks turning a blotchy red.

I was terrible intoxicated; what the fuck had I said to him?

But desperate?

This man had the nerve to call me desperate.

Sure, he was fine as fuck in the looks department, but his personality repulsed me; that was enough to turn anyone off.

He was so cold and murderous.

So desperate, my fucking ass, Sano Manjiro.

I held back my snarky comments; they would just make him hate me even more than he already does.

Suddenly, something clicked in my mind, and my perspective changed.

Fuck it.

He already hated me as much as he possibly could, and I couldn't make it any worse for myself.

"Uh, captain, permission to speak freely?" He looked completely unamused, but at least he had the dignity to give me a brief nod.

"Fuck you," I uttered through gritted teeth.

This man had the audacity to be pissed off at me after all that he had done.

I had been kidnapped, drugged, abused, and so much more in the short time that I had been here.