chapter 25

Y/n's POV.

Holy fucking hell.

"Get the electrical box," he had ordered his men as they sank back into the darkness of the cell, rummaging around in the back corner for some 1950s torture shit.

"What are you doing?" My voice came out panicked and terrified.

This was not exactly what I wanted to be doing on a Sunday morning; even spending a holiday with the devil himself would have been better than this situation.

"Well, little girl, we're going to have some fun here," Kisaki smirked before turning to his men, the two buff and zombie-like guys behind me, nodding towards them.

Both looped their hands around my arms, and my feet slid out from under me as more and more anxiety and dread pooled in the bottom of my stomach.

I let out an almighty squeal that echoed across the walls and back to my head.

Kisaki laughed sinisterly at my feverish attempt to save myself.

"That's not going to work," he said, chuckling more to himself than to me.

I was forced down into a chair; it was old, and I was half convinced it might snap beneath me.

From the back, buckles and belts were drawn before clamming around my chest, waist, and ankles.

My heart pounded against my chest at a million miles an hour, throbbing and demanding in its own way that I be sent back to Italy.

Kisaki's other goons came back into my sight, wheeling a tray table with a voltage box full of leads and cables into my view as my heart began to race again.

I tried as hard as I could to mentally prepare myself for the pain I was about to experience.

I couldn't spill anything against Y/N; if I did, even if I got out of here in some kind of miracle way, I would be dead back in Italy as soon as I stepped foot across the border.

"Do you have anything you want to tell me, girl?" he pried, smirking and talking in that upbeat and rather annoying voice.

I nodded up at him; I was so over this sh*t. He looked surprised but raised his eyebrows, urging me to continue.

"Burn in hell, you fuckwit!" I sneered up at his unshaven and ugly face.

He growled and pulled a red and black cable from the tray table.

"Get ready, you whore!" he burst out into laughter before walking closer to me with the cables, hitting them together and causing sparks. This guy watched too much drama.

For someone who hated America, he sure was well into Hollywood movies.

With one small jerk, he shoved the cables against my skin, and I let out another unmatched squeal, my vocal cords threatening to snap and quit on me as a wave of buzzing was sent through my body, striking me like a million needles.

From my brain to my toes, everything pulsed and blurred as my screams became muffled in my own mind. Then it stopped.

"Are you ready to talk, or should we try ten volts next?" All I could do was twitch and wither in pain. ....

Mikey's POV.

Kanji finished up on the phone, and I looked back at him impatiently as I waited for some kind of information regarding the whereabouts of Tetta.

"And?" I demanded hastily. My mind was buzzing, pacing itself around in circles, doing a million laps a minute.

"Russia, Mikey. They're back in the cold and dull Russia. That's all they could find out, nothing more; these men aren't stupid. They're the second-ranked most dangerous organization in Japan, to us of course, but if there's one thing we know about Kisaki" Kanji spoke before I interrupted.