chapter 15

Ran's POV.

I think I may have just slightly pissed her off.

What was this tiny little bitch going to do—turn into the hulk?

I'd pay to see that sh*t happen.

It might have been the fact that I just pushed her over after she had run eighty lines or that I had called her a whore one too many times.

It was her own fault, though; she's so fucking annoying, uttering colorful strings of explicit words under her breath at me as she ran.

Yes, it was annoying but pretty sexy at the same time.

Before I had any time at all to react, the tiny bitch was running at me and screaming.

I kind of got beaten up.

She had jumped, gathering all of her weight and slamming it into me, knocking me to the ground.

If that was bad enough, she rounded on me with a kick the moment I went to get up; my face scraped along the floor as I wheezed as every ounce of air left my lungs.

The girl could surprisingly pack a punch for her size.

I liked this.

She ran at me again as I clambered to my feet.

The band of her ponytail containing her (h/c) locks snapped, and her hair draped down her back as she ran.

She resembled some kind of savage animal; it was fucking gorgeous.

Her little fists came flying at me. 

I made several attempts to grab her wrists, but damn, she was quick as fuck.

I was surprised this bitch hadn't gone to the Olympics for her speed.

Eventually, I managed to loop an arm around her wrist, and I slammed her hard to the ground.

She lay stunned for a few moments before blinking and sitting up.

I couldn't be mad at her; fighting was what we were in here to do, and she had done it quite well.

I was impressed, but I would never admit that to her.

This had gone on for long enough now that I outstretched a hand for her to take, offering peace.

She went to take it, giving me a slight grin.

What this bitch did next was completely unexpected.

The tiny fucker kicked my ankle out from underneath me, and suddenly my face collided in a very unesthetic and painful manner with the floor.

I stared up at her, watching as her face curled into a triumphant grin. 

I just groaned.

What the fuck had just happened

"Damnit, Y/N!" I slammed my hands into the hard floorboards, pushing myself up off the ground; she hadn't even had the mercy to deck me on one of the mats.

She giggled.

She fucking giggled at me.

This bitch was one crazy fucker, and I liked it.

I liked her.

"Whore!" I gritted my teeth and sneered; this bitch had some nerve.

She didn't seem to mind being called a whore because she jumped back on top of me and pinned me down, keeping one tiny hand enclosed on my throat.

"I win." She sneered as if this was some kind of game and I was cheating.

She looked so perfect; her warm (e/c) had turned deadly cold as she glared into mine.

Her h/c stuck to her shiny and slightly sweaty face.

Her lips curled into a dangerous sneer as she held me underneath her.

She was a fucking savage, and I loved it.

She was Mikey's, not mine.

She stared at me, her eyes softening slightly and gaining some warmth again.

She used a hand to move strands of hair from her face.

She was freaking perfect.

I couldn't have perfect things; perfect things always belonged to Mikey.

But I wanted this perfect thing.

"You're not drunk, are you?" I blurted out impulsively; she looked taken aback but forced a dry laugh out of her throat.

"No. Why would you think that?" she puffed, still moving hair from her eyes.

"Because you're looking at me with those eyes, the ones you were looking at Mikey with last night, when you were pissed," I stared into her warm and inviting gaze. 

I wanted her.

"Nope, completely and perfectly sober," she giggled.

I wanted to kiss her.

"High and drugged up?" I questioned.

She shook her head, giving me a smiling, crazed look.

She released me from the ground; both of us were standing now, still staring at each other intensely.

I wanted to hold her; I wanted her, and I could see it in her eyes; she wasn't going to stop me.

I moved in closer to her, snaking one arm slowly around her tiny waist.

I could feel the hesitation; it was written all over her, and yet she didn't pull away; she wanted this as much as I did, and that was all the permission I needed.

I did the one thing that was going to fucking ruin me.

And Mikey.

Fuck Mikey.

I kissed Y/N.

I pressed my lips firmly against hers; at first she resisted, but then she gave in, sinking into the kiss.

Our mouths moved in sinking with one another, mine claiming her, marking her, and ruining her so that I was the only thing she could think about.

The only air we were allowed to breathe was that of the other person; she was breathing my air and I hers.

There was no room in between us; her chest was pressed tightly into mine, and she wrapped her arms loosely around my neck, dragging us closer together.

I didn't need air anymore; I had hers. 

She was all I needed.

I wanted to be all she needed.

But she was Mikey's.

She. Was. Mikeys'.

HOLY FUCK

I ripped myself away from her; I was fucking kissing my best friend's girlfriend.

She looked utterly and completely confused.

I backed up, shaking my head.

She's Mikey's, not mine.

"This was a big fucking mistake."