Chapter 64

One night had passed.

Shiana stayed up all night, almost awake the entire time.

As soon as the morning sun rose, she came down from the bed and walked around with a large blanket wrapped around her body.

The woman who referred to herself as the Devil was still sleeping on the sofa.

Shiana murmured, staring at sleeping Lucia.

“Are you sure you’re the Devil?”

Lucia was so defenseless. If she attacked her like this, she seemed so vulnerable as if she would die without a chance to use her power.

“…Very pretty.”

Shiana is also second to none as a gorgeous beauty herself, but she couldn’t compare herself to the woman in front of her.

When she saw the beautiful woman with a very stark difference, she was not jealous.

She just looked as if she were looking at another species.

“Hmm.”

Lucia tossed and turned slightly.

Only then did Shiana realize that she was staring at the Devil. She shook her head and hurried towards the door.

She put her hand on the doorknob, turned back, and covered Lucia with a blanket.

It was an act that would have caused anyone to be overturned by surprise if anyone who knew her personality had seen it.

As Shiana was born and raised as a princess, people would never imagine her doing something as thoughtful as covering someone up with a blanket.

‘It’s because you helped me.’

Shiana also rationalized her behavior like that. If she had been kicked out yesterday, it would have been a big laugh for Evan.

In addition, Lucia even let her use her bed without harming her.

“She might be a better person than I thought…”

“What did you say?”

“Argh!”

As soon as Shiana carefully opened the door and stepped outside, she encountered Haron, who was standing with his arms folded against the wall of the hallway.

Shiana glared at him while trying to calm down her startled heart.

“What are you doing here?”

“What do you mean? What am I doing? I’m monitoring the Devil.”

As if asking for the obvious thing, Haron replied crookedly. Shiana took a step back with an expression that she was tired of it.

It was really early in the morning right now. Since when had he been waiting here?

Shiana stared at him with annoyance. Haron blocked her when she was trying to turn around.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“At night… did anything happen?”

“What?”

Haron muttered for a moment, spitting out a low groan.

“She’s a person who is so easily fascinated by others, regardless of their gender.”