🌲taken part2🌲

POV:Zoë
* listen to some tunes*

Me and Maggie are tied up to a chair, my leg stop bleeding all we can hear is Merle talking to Glenn about Maggie

Me and Maggie are tied up to a chair, my leg stop bleeding all we can hear is Merle talking to Glenn about Maggie. I feel myself shaking and I can hear Glenn's muffled grunts "Now I wanna know where they're hiding, where your camp is, and I want to know now" Merle ask Glenn then we hear punches through the wall...

                                 🌙....🌙

                            No ones POV

Rick is looking at the women, she touch her leg a walker smells it they growl. She moves back getting her sword out Eclipse drops the stuff animal and helps her "should we help her?" Carl ask. Bellamy sees Eclipse, he runs to the gate "where's my mom..." Bellamy grabs the gate keys to helping out the women. Bellamy shoots the walkers and Eclipse bits them as well the women try's to kill one but she passes out, Rick comes out to help as well " is she bite?" Hershel ask " No gunshot wound" Rick picks her up. They walk back to the prison...

                               🌙.....🌙

                         POV: Timothée

I follow dad as I see him holding a women,
" Carl, get the blanket" dad says " Beth, get water and a towel" as dad lays her on the blanket. He gently puts water on her " she's not coming into the cell blocks" she moves " it's alright, it's alright" I look at Eclipse who's winning at Bellamy (where is Zoë?).
" who are you? It's alright" dad tells hers the women quickly try's to grab her sword but dad grabs her "Hey, weren't going to hurt you only if you attack one of us" " Rick" Daryl caught dads attention " who's that?" " what's you're name... what's you're name" dad ask she says nothing. Dad gets up taking the sword " I don't need you're help" " it's to late... everything is lock" everyone leaves, I walk to Bellamy who's freaking out I squat down to him " everything is okay Bell... you're mom is a strong woman" I tell him as I grab his hand " I know... I just have a feeling.. I don't want to lose mom" I give him a hug as he cry's quietly with Eclipse whining....... 

                                 🌙....🌙